PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Nate-Dogg85
06-12-2006, 07:57 AM
Sry if someone already commented on this, but i havent seen anything about it, so ill say what im thinking...

The intro sounds like a bunch of glass being pushed around, in the simplest of explanations. So, lets say its a bunch of glass being recycled to be reused, right. Then the song goes into talking about things going out of control, people claiming territory as their own, then creating weapons to fight each other. At least thats what i get out of it...

If you tie those two things together, with the rest of the album and such (which i believe this album to be about the end of the world), then you have The idea of the world ending and just recycling everything. Big bang ---> Great Crunch ----> Big bang II, etc etc... Just an idear i was thinking last night when i was falling asleep.

weak&weary
06-12-2006, 10:31 AM
Extremely interesting idea. History is said to repeat itself... but I've never seen it in such universal terms. This would also fit with Intension's evolutionary musings, recycling being a part of that process.

Some of the most intriguing ideas spring up on sleep's verge...

blair's man sausage
06-20-2006, 11:25 AM
sounds like mjk lugging around wine bottles

Delirium Color
06-23-2006, 08:37 AM
I was actually listening to this on my ipod when I was returning bottles yesterday and couldn't tell the beginning of the song from the crashing of the bottles around me. True story.

Nith Sahor
07-07-2006, 02:24 PM
I always thought the broken glass was a reference to the "soapbox house of cards and glass so don't go tossing your stones about" line from The Pot...