PDA

View Full Version : My Diskonoise

aeon blue
06-12-2006, 01:33 AM
Add me, comments please, hey, you could even buy a record, download some bootlegs and be a part of something.

www.myspace.com/amirsdiskonoise

xxx

leftfootblue
06-13-2006, 07:23 AM
hmmm, well at least you're creating something. I'd work on the vocals; alot. It's cool you're doing something different but it doesn't sound like you put much effort into this. Maybe that's what you're going for? Well if it makes you happy.

aeon blue
06-14-2006, 11:26 AM
what about the vox didn't you like? It must be a subjective response, because other people have commented on how my voice is one of the strongest elements. And I can assure I put huge amounts of effort into my songwriting and recording. Have been doing it and playing out now for about 2 years with various bands and on my own.

Im not offended btw :)

leftfootblue
06-14-2006, 12:28 PM
well to be honest, the vocals are way off key, the effects make it 10 times worse and that old keyboard sounds out of tune. I can understand trying to experiment, but I'm an average listener and this is what I hear; and I don't really like it. It's cool to try new things, but some kind of melody here and there would be appreciated, otherwise its just self gratifying music that most people don't want to hear; and that's fine, just my 2 cents. I'd get a tuned guitar, work on some vocal excercises and then add effects to the final mix; but not to the point where they drown out the song entirely. I'd just throw that keyboard away too, she's dead.

aeon blue
06-14-2006, 01:08 PM
Ain't no way I'm throwing that, or any of my other now out-of-production keyboards away. Not happening :)

Listen to Broadcast for keyboard influence, and Mt Zion for vocal example of how being in key is often detrimental to the sound.

leftfootblue
06-14-2006, 08:04 PM
I respect that; just saying I don't dig it myself.

x7 Lateralus 7x
06-19-2006, 12:05 AM
DUDE I'M ADDING YOU THAT SHIT IS AWESOME!

It's so un-original due to the voice, which is why I must add!

x7 Lateralus 7x
06-19-2006, 12:07 AM
oh and just for the sake of saving a myspace, I need more friends on my microsoft sam page.

www.myspace.com/microsoftsamshit

12 or so friends won't cut it, this guy is HUGE! A pro rapper trust me :D

aeon blue
06-19-2006, 12:20 AM
DUDE I'M ADDING YOU THAT SHIT IS AWESOME!

It's so un-original due to the voice, which is why I must add!

I'm confused.