PDA

View Full Version : Is tool an opiate to those who own an open-mind?

eslupminoyler
04-16-2003, 10:09 PM
I sleep in a pitch dark basement at night cuz I find it soothing. A few times I have listened to Aenema straight through. Once though I was fairly high, but not seeing anything I put it in and I fell asleep after hooker with a penis. I woke up to hearing the baby crying, I looked over to the other side of my pitch dark room and there was a large light on the wall kind of girrating but it wasnt a normal light and the music started to kind of undulate as well but it wasnt a trip or anything or a dream. cuz once Aenema started everything left. I wonder if it was there during 3rd eye? Perhaps spirits are curious with Tool's type of music.
Has anyone else experienced any abnormalities listening to any TOol songs?
The most common thing I experience is dynamic focus. Meaning words and picures fluxuate in and out of my mind and sight, almost like squinting or crossing your eyes, though it is more like the opposite of crossing your eyes. I've never tripped and im not schizo unless I try. undisapassioniating music to the fullest.
Has anyone else experienced any abnormalities listening to any TOol songs?

spiralion
04-17-2003, 08:42 AM
I've fallen asleep like you did many times just because I've heard that cd so many times but I wake up at the end of third eye. I've been too tired to wake back up when listening to a cd though lately.