PDA

View Full Version : Ban and Lock...

reedc33
04-16-2003, 01:22 PM
...all threads with poor Nikki's name in the title. Also if the thread gets off topic and starts up with Nikki again, lock it! Please?

George Bush Sr.
04-16-2003, 01:23 PM
Lock this...it's about Nikki.

reedc33
04-16-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by George Bush Sr.
Lock this...it's about Nikki.

lol...I was prepared for that...

Cronos
04-16-2003, 02:36 PM
nikki already tried, don't you think dan would listen to a chic with big tits over you?

The mods have taken a stance of if it doesn't flame it doesn't get locked.

The only way to get it locked now would be for a massive flame war to happen, but that's impossible because if everyone can agree on one thing with the internet, it's that you gotta look at a hot girls pic and try and impress her to get noticed.

All we can do is sit back and wait till it sinks. =(

Mark D
04-16-2003, 03:48 PM
Its sunk.

seeker
04-16-2003, 03:54 PM
splooooosh.

dan
04-17-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Cronos
don't you think dan would listen to a chic with big tits over you? god, i'm sick of that bullshit, cronos.

Cronos
04-18-2003, 09:40 PM
Oh, well then I'll just let you and nikki publicly hint at things like that.

Mark D
04-19-2003, 09:28 AM
Ah, touche.

dan
04-19-2003, 11:59 PM
you're suggesting we cyber; we do not.

i may have to use my executive power to call in a preemptive strike on your ass. :P

abefrohmn
04-20-2003, 08:28 AM
Well, we all know that all it takes to get a thread locked is mention the term ******s, queers, homos, gay, or whatever in a negative conotation, and a certain moderator will swiftly avenge you oppressed hellenic lovers out there.

I was contemplating saying something myself, but decided its her buisiness. But that dosen't change the fact it was bullshit to fuck with Nikki like that. Yes, she is a bit of a novelty on this forum (a hot girl who mingles with the unlaid masses on here) but still, you should treat her with respect. And that "certain" moderator, in my opinion, should have locked those fucking threads, which (once again, merely in my opinion) constitute a far more actionable offense than anyone making a non-specific third-person reference to "brown-bombers" or "carpet-munchers". But then again, I suppose a pretty white girl getting picked apart maliciously is somehow justifiable is acceptable in lieu of the whole MTV News "ethnomasochstic worldview of defending groups, instead of individuals" ethos. But that's merely my opinion, on an opinion page. And I just might be wrong.

Cronos
04-20-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by dan
you're suggesting we cyber; we do not.

That's not what I was trying to get at. I was just being silly. Besides I've read enough posts on these boards to know your opinion on how pathetic some people are when it comes to getting off to typing on screen.

Unless you were talking about my retort...I was just commenting on some of the things you say about nikki just to be funny. Which I also do.

abe, just let it go. I'd rather posts resolve themselves, and they are locked due to flaming which gets nowhere. Just don't participate in a thread that you don't like. I usually post just to show how stupid I think the thread is, and hope someone picks up on the hint. I've been to forums with nazi mods. They are no good. The mods here are cool and they are like members of the board you can laugh with. Aside from the more silent ones.

nikki
04-21-2003, 07:46 AM
It's charming that you posted it up here. I'm sure she is very proud.

Alexandra
04-21-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by mstajduh
too bad dan, I just cybered with MyVelvetDecay....

Mmm...what a damn fine tasty bitch she is...!!!

*actually, I'm serious.. we just cybered.. kind of funny how dan mentioned it so I had to reply*

Well, I am not sure if I am going to talk to you anymore.

revolver_7
04-21-2003, 08:42 AM
yeah cybering is pretty gei and stupid i used to do it when i was 13 thinking it was cool that i was talking to chicks that thought i was a girl or something and then i realized that it might go the other way (guys thinking i was a female) then i quit and bathed for a few days

REvolver....

Alexandra
04-21-2003, 09:33 AM
Well then, why, mstajduh? You've marred yourself. I was going to talk to you. Now you've made me think about it, the one thing a guy should never let a girl do if he's trying to talk to her.

Cronos
04-21-2003, 11:35 AM
You guys have ruined my E-fight with dan.

revolver_7
04-21-2003, 12:12 PM
maybe the dan vs Cronos E-fight should go to another thread and we should put this thread to sleep

summary:

threads on nikki should be banned
cybering is gay
nikki and dan (something going on there ... maybe, maybe not , but who cares)
cronos is a omniescent(sp?)
i learned my lesson on cybering the hard way
Alexandra makes assumptions quickly

good put it to rest now

Nirvana
04-21-2003, 12:15 PM
who the fuck is nikki? and why do we all get so fucked up about her?

Alexandra
04-21-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by revolver_7
Alexandra makes assumptions quickly

Oh do I? Tell me more about myself.

revolver_7
04-21-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Alexandra
Oh do I? Tell me more about myself.

i could make shit up

really thats all i know about you (you said you wouldnt talk to cronos and mstajduh after they posted a few "perverted threads" you assumed they were assholes and now you assumed that i am an asshole)

you should introduce yourself

nikki
04-21-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Nirvana
who the fuck is nikki? and why do we all get so fucked up about her?

I am nikki. I guess I just have a power over men that cannot be dulled even over the internet.

...and no, I don't cyber. I think it's 'gei'.

(how do you even manage to turn suggestion box threads into chatty stupid threads?)

4th Eye
04-21-2003, 02:25 PM
Never question these fellas. They'll (including me sometimes) turn everything into stupid threads. It's just a matter of time.

Cronos
04-21-2003, 03:38 PM
*throws confetti in the air*

THIS IS THE FIRST THREAD IN THE SUGGESTION BOX TO REACH 2 PAGES!

*does an irish jig*

Let's all get blasted!

Nirvana
04-22-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by nikki
I am nikki. I guess I just have a power over men that cannot be dulled even over the internet.

...and no, I don't cyber. I think it's 'gei'.

(how do you even manage to turn suggestion box threads into chatty stupid threads?)

Gei?... what the fuck is that... hmmz...

Nirvana
04-22-2003, 10:51 AM

Let's all get blasted!

shall i BLAST your head of?

Cronos
04-22-2003, 01:23 PM
No but you can stop trying to be witty. It's just not for everyone.

dan
04-23-2003, 03:23 PM
*does an irish jig*

Let's all get blasted! if you're doing an irish jig you are already blasted.

Cronos
04-23-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by dan
if you're doing an irish jig you are already blasted.

Hmmm, would the word blasted in it's usage have been used correctly if I also meant to add on to the pre-existing blasting?

I mean, I know I'm already blasted, I already understand that, but if I'm doing a jig, I'm also probably going to get even more blasted than I already am afterwards, and probably sing an irish reel.

5p4mz0r?

unto her a vineyard
12-09-2008, 07:56 PM
good thread

imatoolhed
12-09-2008, 08:09 PM
i would say epic

Divine_left
12-09-2008, 08:29 PM
For all the 04, 05, 06, 07, and 08'ers: THIS is what we mean when we reference the Golden Age of TDN.

ktdude
12-10-2008, 03:42 AM
*feels like a n00b again*

marcus
12-10-2008, 04:11 AM
I forgot how strange mstajduh was. He sent me a PM back in '03 asking if I wanted to watch him fuck some chick on his web cam. What a fucking mouth breather.

Speaking of strange fuckers, dan should unprobe cronos.

slamminsalmon
12-10-2008, 05:00 AM
FLAME WAR!

imatoolhed
12-10-2008, 03:33 PM
I forgot how strange mstajduh was. He sent me a PM back in '03 asking if I wanted to watch him fuck some chick on his web cam. What a fucking mouth breather.

Speaking of strange fuckers, dan should unprobe cronos.

i say yes, but snoop says no