PDA

View Full Version : over thinking it all...

Lysanderdarkstar
06-07-2006, 05:00 PM
You know i may be wrong in this but i have looked back at all the neat stuff in tools previous albums and umm i'm begining to think either we are nover analyzing things now or we were under analyzing then. while i'm not saying that MJK wouldn't hide a message in the sound image of a 6 minute song condensed to be 28 seconds then reversed while overlayed with another song (ect ect..) I am saying is has he ever done it before? what do we have that makes us belive that this song, this album is hiding something? maybe there is some significant date in his life that is on the 23rd or maybe they just ran out of song titles.... i dunno the anwser but i some how dont think were going to find it by massively distorting their songs... and before anyone reposts all my previous posts about how i was all gun ho and wanting to overlay albums i'll admit it i was really over thinking this whole thing but come on... do you really think they would hide a message THAT deep??

æmoeba•°·.
06-07-2006, 07:27 PM
They might not have...But, people can be difficult...Hiding messages this deep and safisticated could happen from any band...We're turning towards Tool because of the nature of the band and how we all suspect something from these 'people'. There may not be a message that is significant, there may be,...We don't know because we can't understand it right now. But I assure you, this band is great at predicting what we like and what appeals to our ears and they will do things just to keep us interested because they trust our optomism and determination to thrive on our favorite band, which is Tool.

Janos
06-12-2006, 05:25 AM
Agreed. I think Viginti Tres is nothing but a noise designed to be pointlessly analyzed is desperate search of meaning in order to have Toolfans have a reason to go on with all the ludicrous (!) searching, which will ultimately conclude in them performing circles, to no avail, until the moment they will have became mumies. Amen.

Believe me. This last paragraph is tryin to say sth.