PDA

View Full Version : Asscrack

NowisMytimE
06-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Sorry if this was before mentioned, but any idea why the woman in maynards pic, on the right side, has more ass crack showing? Or are the pics not SUPPOSED to be exact?

Choice Breath
06-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Yes, they have to be slightly different to get the stereoscopic effect.

Edit: P.S.: Nice title for a thread. Made me look.

NowisMytimE
06-06-2006, 08:33 PM
LOL.. yea I suppose. Upon further review, ive seen a couple of other slightly off angles and corners

the darknight
06-07-2006, 11:27 AM
aaaffflaaack

Choice Breath
06-07-2006, 11:51 AM
LOL.. yea I suppose. Upon further review, ive seen a couple of other slightly off angles and corners

Yeah, look at the last one (I think, I don't have it with me right this minute), the one going infinitely back in the "Net of Being" painting. Look at the center line in between the faces, where they connect at the bottom, on the left and the faces on the right. In the left photo the line starts off more to the left and goes to the right, in the right photo just the opposite.

smeefsmeef
06-07-2006, 07:30 PM

me 2

xxx_jpk_xxx
06-27-2006, 12:06 PM
Yes, they have to be slightly different to get the stereoscopic effect.

And me three. Made me post my very first post. Nice.

Rissen
06-28-2006, 09:49 AM
Kinda says something when the things that make you notice the pictures are off is the amount of asscrack visible... :-P

titanstar
07-16-2006, 10:56 AM
I've always noticed that difference and taken it tobe symbolic.
I remember reading some kafka, and one line sticks out me-
"The cracks beneath the swolen woman retreat to the sea"
I think the crack is supposed to be unattractive, but in a sense attractive. Societies notion that the crack is imperfect pertetuates some feeling of indifference towards the crack itself. When we can gather the retreation of the crack we can fathom it's impending horror, or beauty. I like kafka