PDA

View Full Version : Think you can sing it?

#Notion
06-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Yeah lets see that shit happen over on THIS side of the board.

(Whole song for anyone that takes this seriously)

martyr_02
06-05-2006, 08:02 PM
I really don't mean to be a dick, but I find these boards kinda disheartening. Not cause of people trying to sing the songs that I love, but the fact that they make me realize that when i sing them, in the shower/car/wherever i feel is necessary, that I probably don't sound good. Oh, and i would gladly post, but i have no means of recording my voice and getting it on my computer.

#Notion
06-06-2006, 11:28 AM
Yeah the truth hurts. And this thread is mainly a joke. No one on these boards even has enough lung capacity to attempt a song like this (or any song from undertow for that matter). Just thought it was interesting how the difficulty of maynard's vocals has dropped off over the years.

martyr_02
06-06-2006, 12:48 PM
really? I'd like to hear someone sing the pot EXACTLY like he does. He may not be able to belt it out like he used to but he still has a hell of a lot of talent

#Notion
06-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Yeah, but, the pot is the undertow song for 10,000 days (IMHO of course). So it only makes sense that it's got more under the belt in the vocal category than the others.

Cha
06-28-2006, 03:56 PM
He hits some killer notes on Undertow. I never really thought about the lung capacity required for Undertow songs.. hmm.

guttersnipe
07-20-2006, 05:03 AM
Try checking out some opera singers. You may find a lot of other people that can sing long and loud. Not to take anything away from Maynard though, he does have one of the best voices in rock.