PDA

View Full Version : This is the best song ever.

sknahsx90
06-04-2006, 12:12 PM
out of tool or any band. Ticks and Leeches kicks ass, and is one of, if not THE best songs ive ever heard.

Omar Rodriguez-Mopez
06-05-2006, 06:07 PM
Not the best, but I love it. It captures the anger and frustration very well. THe point form like 6 minutes on where he screams repeatedly "SUCK ME DRY!" sends shivers throughout my spine. It's amazing.

kmg1171
06-05-2006, 11:22 PM
I love listening to/screaming along to this song when I'm really pissed off. It's perfect.

MarthFTW
06-05-2006, 11:29 PM
My least favorite song on my favorite Tool album.

passenger#44213
06-08-2006, 04:58 AM
I've had a very interesting ride with this song...

When i first heard it i was somewhat young and angry at everything so i loved it.

Then i listened to the album a lot and thought that the raw anger is almost out of place....(although it was still in place in terms of subject matter)

Not long ago, was listening to the lyrics and and the song and the mood and all that all of a sudden i understood it on a whole other level.

Now i think its one of the songs that really speak to me and i love it to bits and couldnt get by without it...

A lot of people will rule it out becuase of the anger, but anger is a human emotion and should be embraced like everything else.

just my 2 cents