PDA

View Full Version : This is necessary

ihatekillerklownz
06-03-2006, 02:05 PM
You know the "This is necessary" part of the song when there are like shotguns or something going of in the back round. Well when i listen to this song this part reminds me of something like a genocide and somebody has a group of people locked up. then they start running around blowin off their heads shouting THIS IS NESSESARY! i dont know that is what just came to me. Ha Ha 69

DON IOTAE
06-25-2006, 09:30 PM
haha

Uh, I was listening to this song yesterday, and the message came to me clearly. Just like the rabbits eat the carrots as part of life and death, some fuckers get killed at shotgun point, being necessary by some standard. For starters, self defense, or sumpin. and then it goes, "life feeds on life..." and we feed off of it by watching the news, feeling the VICARIOUS experience...

;)

bloodshed344
06-27-2006, 07:44 PM
Feeling the vicarious experience? WTF are you talking about? This was written 12 years before that. Also, I am almost certain this has to do with the Jewish Holocaust.... Jokingly, when it is playing the carrot part and the 'This is necessary' part. But I think the last part is something completely different.

DON IOTAE
06-28-2006, 07:15 AM
Yeah, I guess the last part is kinda forced. We feed off of life when we eat. I always remember a friend who wants to be a vegan because of how disgusting the process of how the animals are killed and everything. and then I tell this friend, "well it's the same thing with vegetables. it's just that they don't move or scream". Sothere, life feeds on life, and it is necessary.

I think disg has to do with more than the jewish holocaust. it's more about the cycle of life, and how when we see it from our point of view, we see injustice when family or friends die for no apparent reason. But life feeds on life, and we are not the top of the food chain.

I guess my last post was me getting carried away and thinking out loud.

Janos
07-14-2006, 04:40 AM
Humans are the top of the food chain. Except if you're talking metaphorically.

You think that the "this is nessescary" line somehow reffers to the Hollocaust? Wouldn't that be like Maynard talking bout the Jew and saying "they had to go"? I don't think that' right.

Theheroeshavedied
07-15-2006, 04:13 AM
I don't think that's right either but, historically the jews had to be eliminated from the german society... they were a burden to great to bear in those times of turmoil. it's like when you have rats or roaches in your home and call an exterminator... you're protecting your future, and the sake of your home, even if i think this is a great injustice towards the rats, as they have finally found a place where food is abbundant, they can raise their families in peace, just they bother the previous owners. Hitler thought he was removing evil from society, and was doing a favor to his nation and people! to me, this is disgustipated!

Janos
07-21-2006, 07:31 AM
What exactly does "disgustipated" mean anyway? I just rummaged through a lexicon and there was no refference.

Theheroeshavedied
07-21-2006, 07:44 AM
What exactly does "disgustipated" mean anyway? I just rummaged through a lexicon and there was no refference.

i don't think that's actually a word, but a term\adjective maynard forged to discribe human behaviour in this case.

sotos
07-30-2006, 11:23 PM
maybe its
disgust/emancipated

disgustipated ?

makes sense

LedZappaRageTool
07-31-2006, 09:49 AM
"I is disgustipated" is one of Popeye's lines from the Popeye movie with Robin Williams. I just think it means disgusted.

DON IOTAE
08-01-2006, 10:01 AM
^ Interesting. I didn't know that. Robert Altman is the shit.

LedZappaRageTool
08-03-2006, 09:49 PM
That was my first quote... I had a party immediately after i posted. There was cake. go me.

Theheroeshavedied
08-04-2006, 05:09 AM
That was my first quote... I had a party immediately after i posted. There was cake. go me.

wellcome to the tool junkie club.... you'll find yourself addicted before you know it...

savelints8
08-04-2006, 10:29 AM
"disgustipated" is just Maynard throwing words together imo. I do this too:

"Go fuckimacaterize yourself."