PDA

View Full Version : Salival poster: flower of life I think it's called.

YGOfvn
11-23-2002, 10:12 PM
I have this poster that was released sometime around Salival with a figure rising up from water, but he's upside-down, and it's blue. Anyways, in the backround, there's this geometrical shape that I think is called the flower of life. I can't quite remember exactly, but I seem to remember it having to do with 46 and 2. Does anyone know the connection?

Norfleet
11-24-2002, 12:03 AM
well, doing a quick search for the flower of life turned up just about every known page on Melchizedek, whom, if my memory serves me correctly, is mentioned in the big 46&2 question on the faq. There was this little tidbit with a nice picture of it too...

" The Flower of Life symbol is considered to be sacred among many cultures around the world, both ancient and modern. Within this symbol can be found all the building blocks of the universe that we call the Platonic Solids. The symbol can be used as a metaphor to illustrate the connectedness of all life and spirit within the universe."

Go to www.floweroflife.org for a crapload of info...

Roach
11-24-2002, 02:00 AM
Hey, I got that poster too.

Innuendo Cornecopria is an excellent site for additional info on a ton of subjects in TOOL songs. For this one, check out the "The forty-six and two theory" section. http://innuendocornecopria.com/frames

Voldemort
11-24-2002, 11:03 AM
Yeah, theres loads of info about it in "Nothing in this book is true..." its on Tools reading list and has some fairly interesting theories-and loads of diagrams of symbols most Tool fans will recognise...

brent
11-25-2002, 02:02 PM
im glad some other people are interested in the flower of life. that was deffinetly one of the first things i noticed about this poster and was quick to look it up on innuendocornocopria.com. however, this poster did NOT come out around the time of salival. if my memory serves me correctly, i purchased this poster four years ago. actually, i KNOW im right. i remember buying it at my local mall shortly after i saw the band in 98. the poster is a liscensed reproduction of one of Ramiro Rodreguez's paintings. it came out around the same time as the 98 fall tour with the melvins.

sorceface
11-25-2002, 06:17 PM
yeah....i bought this poster a couple of years ago, and ive always had the impression it was anround from the Aenima era.
as for the flower of life thing, i went to that Innuendo Cornecopria site, and that was pretty helpful.

Torch
12-03-2002, 02:51 PM
46 and 2 is the whole "everything is connected on the machavilian (i do this term no justice) grid" deal and the flower of life symbolizes that from what i remember..

i also came up with a way to make the apc logo out of the flower of life by connecting certain points..

tobacco nargile
12-05-2002, 09:19 AM
To open these windows of understanding, one needs some tools to "dig" the information out of the unknown.

that is a direct quote from the flower of life website http://www.floweroflife.org/toverview3.htm. just thought it was interesting.

dave18oh
12-14-2002, 12:11 PM
46&2 is about achieving a higher level of consciousness. Humans on a 2nd dimensional level(us) have 44+2 chromosomes. When we make a shift in consciousness and go up a level, we will have 46+2 chromosomes. It's extremely hard for me to explain completely. According to drunvalo melchizedek, earth is approaching a magnetic pole shift which will trigger our ascension to the 3rd dimensional level. there is also a song on salival called "merkaba"Your mekaba is a space-time vehicle that you achieve through a certain meditation. It is very very closely related to the 46+2 idea. if you listen to 46+2 he's talking about a change, wanting that change to come and, being ready to accept it. He's looking forward to his ascension to the 3rd dimension where he'll have 46+2 chromosomes. I highly suggest "the ancient secret of the flower of life" volumes 1 and 2. They have certainly changed my life. Drunvalo melchizedek is the author. Bob frissell, who wrote "nothing in this book is true but it's exactly how thing are", is also good. But, he got his material from drunvalo. So, I suggest bob frissell, but drunvalo is the sopurce of the information so he goes into much more detail about certain things.

andal
01-12-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by dave18oh
46&2 is about achieving a higher level of consciousness. Humans on a 2nd dimensional level(us) have 44+2 chromosomes. When we make a shift in consciousness and go up a level, we will have 46+2 chromosomes. It's extremely hard for me to explain completely. According to drunvalo melchizedek, earth is approaching a magnetic pole shift which will trigger our ascension to the 3rd dimensional level. there is also a song on salival called "merkaba"Your mekaba is a space-time vehicle that you achieve through a certain meditation. It is very very closely related to the 46+2 idea. if you listen to 46+2 he's talking about a change, wanting that change to come and, being ready to accept it. He's looking forward to his ascension to the 3rd dimension where he'll have 46+2 chromosomes. I highly suggest "the ancient secret of the flower of life" volumes 1 and 2. They have certainly changed my life. Drunvalo melchizedek is the author. Bob frissell, who wrote "nothing in this book is true but it's exactly how thing are", is also good. But, he got his material from drunvalo. So, I suggest bob frissell, but drunvalo is the sopurce of the information so he goes into much more detail about certain things.

i thought we were in th 3rd dimension already, we have :lenght, width and height. i might be wrong let me know.

dave18oh
01-16-2003, 03:36 PM
the 3rd dimension i'm reffering to has to do with spirit and consciousness. I highly suggest that you check out the books i was talking about.

ShadowLine
08-13-2007, 12:43 PM
We are in the 2nd dimension in referal to conciousness. The mathmatical use of 3D is length breadth and height. The conciousness use of dimension is refering to planes of conciousness (how aware we are spiritually). I have read both books, and if i remember correctly ther are 13 levels of conciousness, working like tones in music. Each tone has many subtones between it etc..

I should stop reeling of information without checking it now, so iwill refer you to the works of Drunvalo Melchedezik (sp? can never remember the spelling of his name).

Seek out 'The Ancient Secret Of The Flower Of Life' written by the aforementioned.

be well an live in peace and love.

chris
x

dancingflame
09-17-2007, 06:42 AM
4th

Eulogy33
09-18-2007, 12:31 PM
you can get that poster anywhere on the net.