PDA

View Full Version : for those of you who choose to believe the "puzzle" theory

lsdj
05-31-2006, 10:53 PM
well if you really want to believe in this whole consperacy theory thing everyones talking about then....in maynards pic there is a box open and a box closed....a glass of wine on the desk and one which he seems to be offering....2 phones one that looks like you can use and one you can't.....also 2 bottles of wine or whatever it may be perhaps one glass is filled with on kind and the other glass with the other wine.....two views of maynard....two veiws of the woman.....could this mean that 10000 days is only part of what we are going to recieve or not?.......personaly i don't really believ it but it would be a cool possability.......also maynard himself looks like he does not have the mohawk in the mirror and also seems to have a different expression on his his face maybe even facing a different way than his reflection actually should? does this also mean another release........... i doubt it but again would be pretty sweet

lsdj
05-31-2006, 10:56 PM
and i think someone hit the puzzle thing right on the head when they said that the "puzzle" was to make your own meaning to what you see/hear with tool......i mean they have been preaching about thinking for yourself and having an open mind their entire career so i think the true ansewer to this puzzle might just be to thinki for yourself and take what tool does as something personal to you

khemystri
05-31-2006, 11:07 PM
A whole new thread on this???

SEARCH!!!

....this is being discussed in about 1,107 other threads.....

lsdj
05-31-2006, 11:19 PM
A whole new thread on this???

SEARCH!!!

....this is being discussed in about 1,107 other threads.....

sorry again dude i really don't have time to look through all these post to see what everyone is saying so you can still fuck off

khemystri
05-31-2006, 11:30 PM
sorry again dude i really don't have time to look through all these post to see what everyone is saying so you can still fuck off

BE sure to tell me to fuck off in all your threads!!!!

http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=50170

http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=48115&page=2

http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=49219

http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=48536

http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=50171

Grimgrumthegnome
06-01-2006, 03:11 AM

maybe the fact that no one listens to each other is the reason no one is getting any where new

lsdj
06-01-2006, 08:36 PM
maybe the fact that no one listens to each other is the reason no one is getting any where new
that could definetly be true good point

æmoeba•°·.
06-01-2006, 09:01 PM
again with the "2x" theory as well brought back....

lsdj
06-01-2006, 09:47 PM
again with the think for yourself theory i don't really catch anything like that lyrically on this album maybe they turned from just preaching about it to trying to force us to do by saying find the hidden meaning in these photos

æmoeba•°·.
06-01-2006, 10:10 PM
i know this album is actually hard to understand...because of its blaiten aspects and its meaning is completely and politically different and more personal....the more personal the album, the harder to own the corrections and hypothosis' about it....

knpoole
06-02-2006, 12:50 PM
well if you really want to believe in this whole consperacy theory thing everyones talking about then....in maynards pic there is a box open and a box closed....a glass of wine on the desk and one which he seems to be offering....2 phones one that looks like you can use and one you can't.....also 2 bottles of wine or whatever it may be perhaps one glass is filled with on kind and the other glass with the other wine.....two views of maynard....two veiws of the woman.....could this mean that 10000 days is only part of what we are going to recieve or not?.......personaly i don't really believ it but it would be a cool possability.......also maynard himself looks like he does not have the mohawk in the mirror and also seems to have a different expression on his his face maybe even facing a different way than his reflection actually should? does this also mean another release........... i doubt it but again would be pretty sweet
spell check can do wonders

justslugem
06-06-2006, 02:57 PM
spell check can do wonders

hey look, its the guy that doesnt do anything but make fun of peoples spelling and grammer! hes a winner LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Dolophane
06-06-2006, 03:27 PM
hey look, its the guy that doesnt do anything but make fun of peoples spelling and grammer! hes a winner LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Hey look! It's the guy who makes fun of the guy who points out grammatical errors! What fun!

Inner_Eulogy
06-06-2006, 07:25 PM

Well, at least for some it portrays the miniscule speck of intelligence they have

justslugem
06-08-2006, 12:01 PM
i am seriously rofl'ing

justslugem
06-08-2006, 12:01 PM
roflroflroflroflrofloflroflroflroflroflroflroflrof l

lmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmao

lolololololollololololollololololololololololol

justslugem
06-09-2006, 09:39 PM
roflcopter roflcopter

lolerblade lolerblade

B-Murder
06-09-2006, 09:43 PM
roflcopter roflcopter

lolerblade lolerblade

ROFLCOASTER, LMAONAISE@@@@!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!11111111ONEONE111!1!

thumphrey05
06-10-2006, 01:52 PM
i vote thread of the year