PDA

View Full Version : (soreh) fight for nothing...?

Malisk
05-31-2006, 09:08 PM
I put "right in two" into Sony Sound forge because I read in a previous thread some one thought that in this line: "Fight till they die,
(Ahhh!) over what? for their ending" that the "AHHHH" was actually saying timmy. I was sure it wasnt that so I went on a mission to find out exactly what it was. I slowed it down a bit and it was all jibberish so I reversed it and slowed it down and it becomes pretty clear that he is actually saying "heros." Only problem is that this doesnt make any sense. If you switch that part around and insert it back in the lyrics would read: "Fight till they die, heros over what? for their ending."

Ill also note that the backwards "heros" starts as he is saying the word die...

Heres a link to the editted sound file that I was using...sounds pretty clearly like he is saying Heros, but I guess you can listen for yourself.

Heros? (http://www.fdassault.com/users/malisk/Sound_1.wav)

Discuss...

æmoeba•°·.
05-31-2006, 09:15 PM
i really haven't listen to the album enough tell you the truth, once i start listening to the album closely and start trying to correct lyrics, i'll do meanings....

Malisk
05-31-2006, 09:50 PM
Ohh, just saw the 6:01 thread...huh, well it sounds so clear though but I guess it makes sense if it was just Adams guitar. Anybody remember hearing it live? If it really is his guitar then he should do it live also.

swampyfool
06-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Heros? (http://www.fdassault.com/users/malisk/Sound_1.wav)
Discuss...
I don't hear it at all.

Melanos
06-13-2006, 01:25 AM
think you guys are looking "too" deep. 1backwards lyric is great... why would tool put a zillion in one album?

JOK3R
06-13-2006, 03:09 AM
i dont hear anything that sounds like heros

black_rose
06-13-2006, 03:23 AM
It's Timmy and its a sample that danny uses on his drumkit.

swampyfool
06-13-2006, 07:05 AM
It's Timmy and its a sample that danny uses on his drumkit.
Agreed. They use it to symbolize that all this fighting is retarded!
WHABADABLAH! TIM-TIM-TIMMY!