smeefsmeef
05-31-2006, 04:49 PM
I miss this song live

Emericana
10-15-2006, 07:32 AM
yeah i saw them do this in las vegas and denver fucking amazing

Forever In Debt
10-17-2006, 04:05 PM
Way better live. The feeling is really cool if you know what I'm saying...

Kt3
10-27-2006, 09:20 AM
this song, 46 & 2 and h are the most awesome tool songs ive ever heard live. still waiting on lateralus and parabola. heard opiate in cincy oh

weathermantom
10-27-2006, 11:49 AM
Wait... How have you not heard Lateralus live? Because you obviously went to either the Lateralus or 10kDays tour...

base metal
11-02-2006, 07:29 PM
I miss this song live

They played Opiate this summer in Denver and Maynard flipped out smeefy.

lol... what is smeefsmeef, inside joke or what?

Kt3
11-04-2006, 08:20 AM
Wait... How have you not heard Lateralus live? Because you obviously went to either the Lateralus or 10kDays tour...

maybe it wasnt 2002, there was a 6 yr period in my life that was incongruous in every definition of the term. also id add that jambi, rosetta stoned and and the pot live made me appreciate the songs even more.

rogerdoger
11-04-2006, 09:17 PM
It has been played few times during the European tour.
It´s a good song, but you know, the band has four full-lenght albums now, they can hardly play material from the oldest EP (which is almost like a demo - still good one)
If I were a bandmember, I´d play Sober one night and Opiate the other one...keep swithcin´.

Play them both..

smeefsmeef
11-04-2006, 10:18 PM
They played Opiate this summer in Denver and Maynard flipped out smeefy.

lol... what is smeefsmeef, inside joke or what?

Smeef was first an inside joke that later became the name of my black cat which I eventually gave to my sister. :).

weathermantom
11-05-2006, 09:58 AM
maybe it wasnt 2002, there was a 6 yr period in my life that was incongruous in every definition of the term. also id add that jambi, rosetta stoned and and the pot live made me appreciate the songs even more.

haha, shit, I just realized that I had a MAJOR lapse in memory and thought that one of those songs was on lateralus. Someone hit me, please.

base metal
11-08-2006, 07:02 PM
We got opiate and sober instead of wings/10k days and even though the show kicked ass, I would probably give my left nut to see them do wings/10k right now. If they still give half a shit about their fans they will mix up the setlist next spring when they come back through the US...They better anyway, I fuckin' love seing Tool live, but, we are paying a lot of money to see them and I think that we deserve longer shows with surprises, ya know?

smeefsmeef
11-13-2006, 04:24 PM
I saw Wings/10K Days live and now that I've seen that and Opiate ... Opiate takes the cake. Probably my favorite live Tool song ... Opiate.