PDA

View Full Version : Smegmalious: The new fan art site

Genatalia
04-12-2003, 04:26 PM
My site is now available for public viewing. Most of the art that is on there now is from some of the artists right here at TDN. I realize that there is not a huge amount but today is its first day so add it to you favorites and check back soon. There is also a page from where I linked some interesting reading material and photo's. If anyone can think of anymore links that belong on that page let me know. Let me know of any errors that I made. If after viewing someone wants to tell me that it sucks, could you like wait a week or two so I can feel good about it until then. Thanks --G
www.smegmalious.com

Genatalia
04-12-2003, 06:59 PM
Whoever sent me the feedback RE: fonts, Thank you, you were right. This is my first site and when I went to pick a font I wasn't real picky because I was like "Whats in a font?"
but as it turns out - a whole lot more room on the page. About the no right click feature, I realize this is ?overidable? That is why there is still no guarantee. Do you think I should completly do away with that statement. I would like to pretend like I know what I am doing but I am still learning. I think this is the best way to learn.