PDA

View Full Version : The POT = NEW ORLEANS!

nebadon2025
05-30-2006, 04:06 AM
I just woke up from a nightmare and my 1st clear thought was, This song is about New Orleans, the great melting pot!!! and quite litterally also the shape of a Pot @ 17 feet below sea level. Perhaps maynard is either saying God was high really far away not paying attention when he unleashed the muddy waters, or perhaps he is calling politicians High, for their weak predictions of the storm and aftermath. I do beleive that he means New Orleans though when he says "Black Kettle" and pissing on it is a metaphor for the storm?? i dunno maybe im nuts, anyone else out there have any thoughts? oh yea and the quote "You practicly raised the dead" to mean the flood floating corpses out of their graves to float away never to be found again!

Rosetta Stoned
05-30-2006, 05:18 AM
heh, that actually might hold water.

cool...

nebadon2025
05-30-2006, 05:42 AM
nice pun! :)

nebadon2025
05-30-2006, 05:51 AM
another thought, perhaps the fatty fingers are the feeder bands on the storm!??

Lines or bands of low-level clouds that move (feed) into the updraft region of a thunderstorm, usually from the east through south (i.e., parallel to the inflow). Same as inflow bands.

This term also is used in tropical meteorology to describe spiral-shaped bands of convection surrounding, and moving toward, the center of a tropical cyclone.

needless to say i do think tool is a feeder band! :P

spark
05-30-2006, 09:12 AM
I just woke up from a nightmare and my 1st clear thought was, This song is about New Orleans, the great melting pot!!! and quite litterally also the shape of a Pot @ 17 feet below sea level. Perhaps maynard is either saying God was high really far away not paying attention when he unleashed the muddy waters, or perhaps he is calling politicians High, for their weak predictions of the storm and aftermath. I do beleive that he means New Orleans though when he says "Black Kettle" and pissing on it is a metaphor for the storm?? i dunno maybe im nuts, anyone else out there have any thoughts? oh yea and the quote "You practicly raised the dead" to mean the flood floating corpses out of their graves to float away never to be found again!

good thought! I'd agree with that.

And I think "You musta been high" is like a metaphor for G.W.Bush, who wasn't there for the city and didn't do anything for preventing a catastrophe.

Dredg
05-30-2006, 12:36 PM
Black Kettle = New Orleans? why...why...why...why...

nebadon2025
05-30-2006, 01:12 PM
a black kettle is a POT! and New Orleans is the Great Melting Pot, melting pots are usually Black Iron or a Black Kettle.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002CX9FE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

formerlycontent
05-30-2006, 01:14 PM
its a reach, i totally disagree. good thought though.

Dredg
05-30-2006, 03:17 PM
a black kettle is a POT! and New Orleans is the Great Melting Pot, melting pots are usually Black Iron or a Black Kettle.

no you see. This is a Kettle.

http://www.imperialtea.com/AB1002000Store/images/accessories/kettles/blackkettlesolo300.jpg

notice the roundness and nossel at the end. This is used for hot water usually...

now take a look at our next picture. The pot...oh wow wweeeeeeee

and no! new Orleans is a city. Some may call it the Chocolate city, but I havent heard anybody call it a MELTING POT. When people refer to MELTING POT they are refering it to America.

static
05-30-2006, 03:27 PM
Interesting thought, but I doubt it. I don't think Maynard writes to such specific events, especially ones that are so recent... keep in mind that its only been less than a year since the tragedy and my guess is that they started writing The Pot long before it.

However, in a general context, I always thought that The Pot had some political background to it, possibly at the current admin.

Jon08
05-30-2006, 03:34 PM
good thought! I'd agree with that.

And I think "You musta been high" is like a metaphor for G.W.Bush, who wasn't there for the city and didn't do anything for preventing a catastrophe.

don't take this the wrong way, because i always try to stay neutral in politics, but how was Bush supposed to prevent this aweful natural disaster? i can understand if you think he could have done more to help with the flood relief services, but federal legislature would be at fault for not preparing their state well enough.

nebadon2025
05-30-2006, 03:38 PM
your right that both pictures are kettles, i can post up about 10 more pictures of differnt types of kettles if ya want.. and many people refer to new orleans as a melting pot.. personally i think your a very angry person dredg who only knows how to express himself by talking down to people, do me a favor and if you dont have constructive things to say just be quiet.

http://www.bmaster.com/images/eqpt/50157-30gal-tilt-kettle-groen.jpg
also a kettle!

oh yea ever hear of kettle korn?

http://www.ontariocountyfair.org/pix/2002%20pics/Making%20%20Kettle%20Corn%20m.JPG

ever hear of a witch's kettle?

http://costumepartysupply.com/images/cache/269_1.jpg

and how about a 18th century sugar kettle?

http://www.vtantiques.com/images3/kettle5075.jpg

I can keep going if you like!???

nebadon2025
05-30-2006, 03:40 PM
don't take this the wrong way, because i always try to stay neutral in politics, but how was Bush supposed to prevent this aweful natural disaster? i can understand if you think he could have done more to help with the flood relief services, but federal legislature would be at fault for not preparing their state well enough.

ah yea i dont know what that dude is talking about really, i think he means the aftermath

jim39n
05-30-2006, 03:42 PM
amusing theory, but i don't know, seems like a stretch to me

nebadon2025
05-30-2006, 03:45 PM
also look up kettle on www.dictionary.com.. you will find an interesting result..

ket·tle Audio pronunciation of "kettle" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ktl)
n.

1. A metal pot, usually with a lid, for boiling or stewing.
2. A teakettle.
3. Music. A kettledrum.
4. Geology. A depression left in a mass of glacial drift, formed by the melting of an isolated block of glacial ice.
5. A pothole.

i find #5 really intersting!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mardi%2Bgras%2Bmelting%2Bpot&btnG=Google+Search
click me ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dredg
05-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Like OMG, BLACK kettle = New Orleans.

nebadon2025
05-30-2006, 04:51 PM
haha ok your right!! i bet your fun at parties! 852 posts how bout you go get yourself a life mr. im on toolnavy.com 24 hours a day.. ahaha omg please please please reply to this message you make me laugh.. and thanks for confirming my earlier statment about your only way to express yourself is through talking down and trying to feel superior... but i'll play along.. oh your so great.... can you come to my website and post 1000 messages too.. i'll pay you 10$ a message... i bet with the time available to post 853 messages on this site, the ladies must be knocking down your door to get your man juice..

evil agent
05-30-2006, 04:54 PM
This makes no sense. As someone else said, THE MELTING POT is AMERICA, not New Orleans. What the hell are you talking about?

nebadon2025
05-30-2006, 04:58 PM
This makes no sense. As someone else said, THE MELTING POT is AMERICA, not New Orleans. What the hell are you talking about?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q... oogle+Search
click me ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

many people also call New Orleans the Melting Pot.. while yes America to the world is a melting pot, but inside of america to americans, New Orleans and Mardi Gras are the melting pot, i dont see what that is so hard to understand.. so many closed minds here soo soo sad... i dont think i can continue to come to this lame ass website anymore.. sigh........ no wonder the world hates americans, you cant even have an intelligent conversation with people without them acting like a bunch of monkies... anyway have nice lives..

Dredg
05-30-2006, 05:12 PM
haha ok your right!! i bet your fun at parties! 852 posts how bout you go get yourself a life mr. im on toolnavy.com 24 hours a day.. ahaha omg please please please reply to this message you make me laugh.. and thanks for confirming my earlier statment about your only way to express yourself is through talking down and trying to feel superior... but i'll play along.. oh your so great.... can you come to my website and post 1000 messages too.. i'll pay you 10$ a message... i bet with the time available to post 853 messages on this site, the ladies must be knocking down your door to get your man juice..

just to let you know, since you are sooooo eager to go off topic in your own thread. I have 852 posts, since...........drum rolll please..........NOVEMBER 2002......

but yeah, New Orleans is the chocolate city, not the melting pot city.

nebadon2025
05-30-2006, 05:19 PM
just to let you know, since you are sooooo eager to go off topic in your own thread. I have 852 posts, since...........drum rolll please..........NOVEMBER 2002......

but yeah, New Orleans is the chocolate city, not the melting pot city.

like i give a fuck what your monkey brain musters.. i'll go where i like in this topic..

Does anyone Like Dipping there balls in strawberry syrup?? or just me??

Drawn Under
05-30-2006, 05:39 PM
haha all i can say is i love this thread! everyone posting pictures of kettles and pots, its pretty funny just stumbling upon thi sthread to find sarcastic remarks with visual aids involved haha keep it up everyone!

Dredg
05-30-2006, 06:32 PM
here is a bird's eye view of New Orleans, notice the pot and kettle like features....

http://www.celestiamotherlode.net/catalog/images/screenshots/earth/USA_New_Orleans__jdou.jpg

also, notice how Maynard may have been inspired to write the pot. This picture shows how New Orleans is the melting pot of the world. Katrina helped everything mix together......

http://www.spc.noaa.gov/misc/carbin/katrina/kat5_1945.gif

thankyou for your interpertation topic poster

rogerdoger
05-30-2006, 07:21 PM
He couldn't have stopped the hurricane but he could have kept funding going to rebuild the levy's and that would have stopped a lot of the damage.

rogerdoger
05-30-2006, 07:23 PM
Also, I think this is an interesting idea, but I really doubt that this is what the song is about. I like reading alternate ideas on all these songs, there are so many of them.

s62
05-30-2006, 07:26 PM
oh yea ever hear of kettle korn?

http://www.ontariocountyfair.org/pix/2002%20pics/Making%20%20Kettle%20Corn%20m.JPG

Pictures of Tyson and family?!?!
Where'd ya get those?
;)

evil agent
05-31-2006, 10:04 PM
nebadon2025:

I'm not an American, dumbass.

nebadon2025
05-31-2006, 10:09 PM
nebadon2025:

I'm not an American, dumbass.

last time i checked Canada is in North America, Making you american..

http://www.cumorah.com/atlas/north_america/overviewnam.gif

so who i ask is the dumbass??

im quite happy to settle on we both are.. tee hee..

cfhrevolutioncfh
06-02-2006, 10:10 PM
like i give a fuck what your monkey brain musters.. i'll go where i like in this topic..

Does anyone Like Dipping there balls in strawberry syrup?? or just me??

okay, first. your last post before this had you saying there were so many closed minds on this page. now you go and make this post, which makes you just as closed-minded as them. wtf, man?

second. there is no specific meaning/right or wrong answer for each tool song, which means if you feel [insert song here] means [insert meaning here], you're neither right nor wrong. that's the magic of tool.

swampyfool
06-03-2006, 05:00 AM
Bush defunded the Army Corps of Engineers program that was responsible for keeping the levees in top shape. If the levees had not been neglected since the beginning of the Bush presidency . . . If the levees had held, the storm surge would not have been anywhere near as dramatic; the flood would never have reached the second floor of anybody's house; the storm sewage system of the city would have been able to handle what water did breech the levees . . . Now, would the properly maintained levees have stood up to Katrina? I don't know, and due to the fact that the Bush administration had other agendae, the world never will. Personally, I would rather have seen how properly maintained levees would have held up against the storm than see how many American soldiers would be dead after three years of war . . . But I guess that's just a matter of personal preference.

All that said, though I do believe that New Orleans may have had something to do with the lyrical content of this song, I can't give it sole credit. Other lyrics in the song make reference to other hypocrisies; and when taken on the whole, the intent seems to be more in line with a general dissavowment of hypocrisy. For example, I don't see how "Liar, lawyer, mirror for ya, what's the difference?" ties into NOLA (seems more in line with the legal opinions that Bush commissioned explaining why the Patriot Act was not in violation of the Constitution; why the American President can legally declare pre-emptive war despite the edict of the U.N.; why unwarranted wiretapping is within Presidential purview . . .). Also, "Kangaroo done hung the jury with the innocent," seems more in line with Guantanamo Bay- or maybe just prosecution against those who cannot afford justice (a high-priced lawyer).

Either way, you guys should check out this thread:

http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=48810

It deals with Katrina themes as well as the Black Kettle issue (once the partisan bickering finished). Take a look.

nebadon2025
06-03-2006, 05:54 AM
here is a bird's eye view of New Orleans, notice the pot and kettle like features....

no one said New Orleans looks like a kettle, A kettle is a depresion in the ground.. it doesnt necasarrily look like a Tea-pot like kettle or a pot.. its a POT HOLE and last time i checked New Orleans is 17 feet below sea level. Making it a Geological Kettle...
perhaps if you took the time read the definition of kettle, you would know this.. why are you so eager to disprove this theory, is it because it goes against your mommy maynard theory and would make you wrong... i do think this is why..

nebadon2025
06-03-2006, 05:58 AM
okay, first. your last post before this had you saying there were so many closed minds on this page. now you go and make this post, which makes you just as closed-minded as them. wtf, man?

i dont see how responding to incompetent answers with Sarcasm is being closed minded.. if you are going to act a fool, thats how im gonna treat you..

bluefire
06-03-2006, 06:03 AM
the pot is about kanye west- who are you to wave your finger, you're guilty as the government. Then of course therers the whole black kettle thing.

nebadon2025
06-03-2006, 06:13 AM
For example, I don't see how "Liar, lawyer, mirror for ya, what's the difference?" ties into NOLA (seems more in line with the legal opinions that Bush commissioned explaining why the Patriot Act was not in violation of the Constitution; why the American President can legally declare pre-emptive war despite the edict of the U.N.; why unwarranted wiretapping is within Presidential purview . . .). Also,

The government used the Lawyers and Law to justify not giving funds to New Orleans several years before Katrina Struck, the years leading up to the disaster squabling for funds was the kangroo court.. and ties into next response.. keep reading..

"Kangaroo done hung the jury with the innocent," seems more in line with Guantanamo Bay- or maybe just prosecution against those who cannot afford justice (a high-priced lawyer).

I took the kangroo hanging the jury with the inocent to mean, that basically the only way the Government could be convinced of the short comings of levee upkeep and lack of funds to the Army Corp, was to hang the innocent, ie. the people wading through the waters, we all watched and we all know it was primarlly African Americans i do believe they are the innocent being hung by the kangroo court, which i believe is the act of the people trying to convince the government that the levee's would fail, i dont know about all of you but I was under the impression for about 10 years before katrina struck that something like this was possible.. and so did the government, making this whole situation a kangaroo court. The decision was already made even though the convincing continued.

nebadon2025
06-03-2006, 06:13 AM
the pot is about kanye west- who are you to wave your finger, you're guilty as the government. Then of course therers the whole black kettle thing.

WHAT!!! who the hell is kanye west??? seriously i dont know..

bluefire
06-03-2006, 06:14 AM
hes the rapper who was like "bush doesn't care about black people"

and everyone knows rappers are always high

nebadon2025
06-03-2006, 06:20 AM
hes the rapper who was like "bush doesn't care about black people"

and everyone knows rappers are always high

Oh yea.. nice.. that does tie in nicely.. even though, i dont think he is the reason for the song, it does show the tension between race because of this issue..

perhaps the Black Kettle is the Lower 9th ward, which is primarly African Americans, and remember the government / corps allowed the lower 9th ward to flood, so they could save the Primarly White Owned business's.. The 9th ward is the lowest part of New Orleans and is most Geologicaly Kettle Like.

bluefire
06-03-2006, 06:25 AM
naw it was just a joke, but seriously I think everyones missing what I think is the key line, and thats "guilty as the government" which means its not about the administration, but rather about some hypocritcal liberal (or at least anti-government).

nebadon2025
06-03-2006, 06:27 AM
naw it was just a joke, but seriously I think everyones missing what I think is the key line, and thats "guilty as the government" which means its not about the administration, but rather about some hypocritcal liberal (or at least anti-government).

possibly.. but i think Guilty as the Government.. is referring to all the fatties sitting on their couches at home watching People "Die from a good safe distance" vicariously.. making them also part of the kangaroo court, they are the audience ...

UFOtofu
06-03-2006, 10:19 AM
I'm feeling a little convinced that New Orleans could be an influence for this song. I don't think it is the sole inspiration though. I wonder if the storm sounds in the preceding track are supposed to hint towards that.

swampyfool
06-04-2006, 10:25 AM
The government used the Lawyers and Law to justify not giving funds to New Orleans several years before Katrina Struck, the years leading up to the disaster squabling for funds was the kangroo court.. and ties into next response.. keep reading..

I took the kangroo hanging the jury with the inocent to mean, that basically the only way the Government could be convinced of the short comings of levee upkeep and lack of funds to the Army Corp, was to hang the innocent, ie. the people wading through the waters, we all watched and we all know it was primarlly African Americans i do believe they are the innocent being hung by the kangroo court, which i believe is the act of the people trying to convince the government that the levee's would fail, i dont know about all of you but I was under the impression for about 10 years before katrina struck that something like this was possible.. and so did the government, making this whole situation a kangaroo court. The decision was already made even though the convincing continued.
First of all, let me say that this has been a truly diplomatic debate, and I offer kudos to all involved.

While I believe that the Bush Administration was horribly negligent in regards to the events leading up to, including, and in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina; I cannot get behind the your lyrical interpretations, as they suggest that the actions (or rather, the lack thereof) were the product of a premeditated plot to destroy New Orleans. To that effect, I offer that Bush used the public sentimentality generated by the fictitious "War on Terror" to justify the diversion of funds from a vast array of social programs (primarily education, and not just levee funding) and into the pockets of defense contractors and oil conglomerates; rather than lawyers and law.

Your posit that the kangaroo court references tie into NOLA's levees v. W's graft is both extremely interesting and entirely valid. I do still believe that these lines are geared more towards the subversion of justice that has been perpetrated accross the board on the grand scale of the American legal system (patriot act, unconstitutional or otherwise illegal and reprehensible incarcerations- like "dirty bomber" Jose Padilla and those at Guantanamo, covert wiretapping, et al), but you have definitely touched a nerve with your assertion. In furtherance of this point, I cite the "Kangaroo Progression:"

Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent
Here is where I see your description of the levee negligence. Despite the calls for a
revisitation of the budgetary cuts that jeopardized the safety of an entire U.S. city,
the Bush Administration never publicly said anything- thus preventing a verdict in
the court of public opinion that would call his involvement into question. By hiding
behind a non-answer, Bush prevented such a "trial," in effect hanging the juror;
and did so at the expense of civilians, thus with the innocent.

Kangaroo done hung the guilty with the innocent.
At this point, I believe that the reference shifts toward the Guantanamo Bay
situation. The American effort to round up "Al Q'aeda" and the Taliban is a true tale
of folly and inadequacy. The majority of "enemy combatants" detained in
Afghanistan were apprehended by warlord mercenaries who were paid for each
person brought in- regardless of later determinations of guilt or innocence. The
Afghani countryside is still dominated by a tribal structure that necessitates
competition for the scarce resources provided by a mountainous, infertile, wartorn
landscape. Thus was the opportunity for "our" mercenaries presented to eliminate
their competition by rounding them up and labeling them as "Al Q'aeda-" and being
paid to do it. The fact is that Guantanamo is full of innocents whose innocence does
not protect them from an indefinite period of their lives consumed by torture
without hope of reprieve. Sure there are some people that were rounded up that
may actually have been guilty of an association with these "terrorist" organizations-
and they may be "hung" for their crimes, but they are being hung right along with
the innocent- by a giant kangaroo.

Kangaroo be stoned, he's guilty- ask the government.
This final reference speaks specifically to the illegal wiretapping, in my interpretation.
In the United States of America, we have had a process for legitimizing such
inteleigence operations since the 1970's. It is called FISA (Foreign Intelligence
Surveillance Act). The Executive Branch of American government is given access to
a secret court (no media, all records classified) that has been granted the authority
to issue secret warrants to apply wiretaps for the purposes of gaining knowledge of
foreign counterintelligence operations. Rather than describe it in full, I'll post a link:
http://www.eff.org/Censorship/Terrorism_militias/fisa_faq.html The point
of this is that FISA courst have been, in effect, a rubber stamp for just about every
warrant put in front of it. So why is Bush potentially in trouble? He circumvented
his own secret kangaroo, thus "stoning" it (not stoned as in high, rather stoned as
in violently-assaulted-with-projectile-stones); ignoring due process because of their
confidence (arrogance) in their suppositions of guilt (he's guilty- ask the
government).

Long live the plurality.

BlanketEffect
06-04-2006, 10:39 AM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q... oogle+Search
click me ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

many people also call New Orleans the Melting Pot.. while yes America to the world is a melting pot, but inside of america to americans, New Orleans and Mardi Gras are the melting pot, i dont see what that is so hard to understand.. so many closed minds here soo soo sad... i dont think i can continue to come to this lame ass website anymore.. sigh........ no wonder the world hates americans, you cant even have an intelligent conversation with people without them acting like a bunch of monkies... anyway have nice lives..

We're not close-minded. Many of us just don't agree with you. I for one don't agree that your interpretation is what Maynard had in his mind when he wrote the lyrics but it's still a valid interpretation if that's what it genuinely means to you.

You're far-fetched opinion that takes certain lines and ideas out of context to fabricate some off-the-wall theory about "THE TRUE MEANING OF MAYNARD'S SONG" is no more valid or less vulnerable to scrutiny or ridicule than anyone else's on this board.

I personally still think it has a lot to do with marijuana itself, but that's neither here nor there; it's just *another* possible interpretation. And since Maynard is never going to tell us what his interpretation is - it really doesn't fucking matter, does it?

wearethestories
06-04-2006, 10:56 AM
http://www.imperialtea.com/AB1002000Store/images/accessories/kettles/blackkettlesolo300.jpg
Hello, Kettle, meet Pot:
And, Pot, likewise...

now, to clear the air:

YOU'RE BOTH BLACK!

wearethestories
06-04-2006, 11:04 AM
I do still believe that these lines are geared more towards the subversion of justice that has been perpetrated accross the board on the grand scale of the American legal system (patriot act, unconstitutional or otherwise illegal and reprehensible incarcerations- like "dirty bomber" Jose Padilla and those at Guantanamo, covert wiretapping, et al), but you have definitely touched a nerve with your assertion. In furtherance of this point, I cite the "Kangaroo Progression:"

Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent
Here is where I see your description of the levee negligence. Despite the calls for a revisitation of the budgetary cuts that jeopardized the safety of an entire U.S. city, the Bush Administration never publicly said anything- thus preventing a verdict in the court of public opinion that would call his involvement into question. By hiding behind a non-answer, Bush prevented such a "trial," in effect hanging the juror; and did so at the expense of civilians, thus with the innocent.

Kangaroo done hung the guilty with the innocent.
At this point, I believe that the reference shifts toward the Guantanamo Bay situation. The American effort to round up "Al Q'aeda" and the Taliban is a true tale of folly and inadequacy. The majority of "enemy combatants" detained in Afghanistan were apprehended by warlord mercenaries who were paid for each person brought in- regardless of later determinations of guilt or innocence. The Afghani countryside is still dominated by a tribal structure that necessitates competition for the scarce resources provided by a mountainous, infertile, wartorn landscape. Thus was the opportunity for "our" mercenaries presented to eliminate their competition by rounding them up and labeling them as "Al Q'aeda-" and being paid to do it. The fact is that Guantanamo is full of innocents whose innocence does not protect them from an indefinite period of their lives consumed by torture without hope of reprieve. Sure there are some people that were rounded up that may actually have been guilty of an association with these "terrorist" organizations-and they may be "hung" for their crimes, but they are being hung right along with the innocent-by a giant kangaroo.

Kangaroo be stoned, he's guilty- ask the government.
This final reference speaks specifically to the illegal wiretapping, in my interpretation. In the United States of America, we have had a process for legitimizing such inteleigence operations since the 1970's. It is called FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act). The Executive Branch of American government is given access to a secret court (no media, all records classified) that has been granted the authority to issue secret warrants to apply wiretaps for the purposes of gaining knowledge of foreign counterintelligence operations. Rather than describe it in full, I'll post a link:
http://www.eff.org/Censorship/Terrorism_militias/fisa_faq.html
The point of this is that FISA courst have been, in effect, a rubber stamp for just about every warrant put in front of it. So why is Bush potentially in trouble? He circumvented his own secret kangaroo, thus "stoning" it (not stoned as in high, rather stoned as in violently-assaulted-with-projectile-stones); ignoring due process because of their confidence (arrogance) in their suppositions of guilt (he's guilty- ask the government).

Long live the plurality.

I fully support this...

Great analysis and background info.

thanks.

nebadon2025
06-04-2006, 12:20 PM
wow!! thanks for the awesome responses guys.. i dont have time to respond right now.. but thanks for the great input!!!