PDA

View Full Version : current 93?

frater aaa
11-23-2002, 09:08 PM
The loneliness. The solice. How many ever wondered of the true inspiration for TOOL? Look beyond.
All you know of this reality id but a dim image, a shadow or reflection, of theth. Your body is your vessel. You are an infinite conciouness, you are the universe. But this pettiness, this weakness of mind. Only when we step through our shadow will we get 46+2.
So long. So much pain. There must be some reward for this infinite struggle. Have patience. USe your weaknerss as strength. Guerilla tactics.
Saturn is the destroyer of forms, but also the renewer. It is our bondage, but f we bond ourselves to our love, that bondage is our only freedom. Change you point of view, and trun the leaden grudges into Gold. Did you know that the Great Sea, Binah, the supernal Mother, and true understanding, is represented in our sky by Saturn?
True very much true.
How long maynard did stride on this path, at first against loves back. In the undertow. Then he did step through, and except that pain. He recognized it, used it to purify, cleanse and sanctify. He let it all in, accepted the grudges.
But reflection is the Truth of all maynard worked for.
No interpretation will ever fully get there, for any Good peice of art can be ana;lyzed to death and still supply fresh ideas. This is its beauty.
Maynard came through, down in his pitiful hole, as any can.
He became a newborn, vulnerable and crying, and the moon, our great cosmic mother, who is the universal mind lattice, our subconcious mind. This mind is our redeemer or our restrictor. Once we realize all we have is but the vessel of our will, we are free. Crucify the Ego. Give up all the llusions.
The moon is the perfect Archetype of the mother, who shines at night and reflects the sun and gives us faith in the immortality of our soul, even through darkest night. As Hermes Trimegistus said "The moon is its father, and the Moon its mother." This "It" is Light, life, Love and Liberty. It is conciousness. Without light, the moon would be a lifless orb, but instead, it acts as a womb for that light, and reflects it to earth. Not only it the light of the Sun, but also every invisible ray of the stars, and every last ray from the surrounding planets. In this way does it make up the Unioversal mind. For "You will come to find, that we are all one mind, cappable of all thats imagined and all conceivable. Let the light touch you, let the words spill through." THIS is that light.
Have faith in the universal mother, that warm blanket of nothing which is beyond any conception of beauty, for she is beauties source.
Maynard is in the waters of life, and he does not want to drown in his own vanity, and so he must give up his ego, so he does not feed his narcissism (explained in another post). He pulls his head out of the sludges of his mind,, and he realizes that to see the true beauty of all of it, he must have no opinions, no fears, no biases. this is why we crucify the Ego.
Leave behind your withered existance. Step up into the light. Use it and let it fill you. Die daily. Crucify the self every night that thou mayest be reborn in the morning like the sun thou art. The light is here to lift everyone out, if they so ask. This is what Babalon is, and the seven pointed star.
One final note on all this. Tool is not just a band. They are Prophets of a greater power and force. One beyond the normal comprehension. But as Maynard did it, so can anyone else. All have the right to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, and to swing on the sprial of pour divinity. This is what it truely means to be human. So take up your birthright, oh kings of the earth, for no longer shall our kind be downcast and trodden on. For The Aeon lifts thee up.
TOOL is beyond ordinary analysis. Their meanings manifest in symbols, and are obscured in mystery. To unlock the gates to their mystery, The great beast does hold the key. Discover the mystery, unveil Aleister Crowely. Know Occultism. What is it? If you wish to know, it can always be found out. Danny Carrey, and Im sure Maynard, are both avid thelemites.
Realize the unity, the beauty, and the grandeur of the human race, and of conciousness as we know it, for the ultimate plan is greater than you could possibly imagine.
Open you minds, and open your eye.
Blessing and wqorship to the prophet of the star and the snake.
Be it forever unto the ages, AMN.

paraflux
11-25-2002, 03:01 PM
This is more accurate (opinion? i guess...) than any other explanation I have seen, heard, or read. Prophets of the force that provides life to us all, and light to live through. There are other prophets as well, serving the forces that they also are, such as 311, older incubus stuff, and many many acid jazz and trip-hop artists. But none have the focus and will of tool. No one has taken it on themselves to lead the music world in explaining creation and life, and evolution like tool has. They stay in the shadows because they are dangerous to physical powers here on earth, who want us to stay the same, for their benefit. But we will not. We will step through and leave all this hell behind us. We will create something beautiful, and that word does not even begin to do it justice. I do not know where I would be today if it were not for AEnima. It helped me crush my walls of thought and rebuild my entire thought processes in one tripped-out night. They handed us the impossible, the godly, the light. I never knew what was possible till that night. Everything. Since I do not wish to go through that process again, as it was quite tasking, I have since believed in nothing. I just think.

frater aaa
11-25-2002, 08:24 PM
Nothing is all we have to beleive in. Deny Nothing. Impossible. It is the end goal of all religions, and the one thing that is the same for all.
Beleive and see.
For the only truth is that there is no truth, and that anything can be.
Thanks for the comment. I was wondering when someone would say something. And I completely agree with you. TOOL is starting an army. An army of the new current, the Aeon of Horus. All of, as has been so dersevadly called us, the mutants. We are the next mutation in th chain. WE ARE 46+2, and TOOL has taken it upon themselves to help guide all of us in time of greatest need. I would be nowhere without them.
Anyways, thats it for now.
ps. r u thelemic?

paraflux
11-26-2002, 06:50 AM
I'm afraid I don't even know what thelemic means. I know it's occultist terminology, but I have not delved deep enough into it for that. I have observed the sacred geometrical symbols but still have little grasp on their meanings. I also can't say I think tool is leading this army, I think it has been in the works for many many years, guided by those who knew it would come. Tool has just taken their place in public and educated masses.

ShackledEidolon
11-27-2002, 09:08 AM
I have not had the chance to really indulge my interest in occultism, never had the books to really begin. Though after reading a lot of quotes, and reading online I have come to discover that a lot of my ideas are indeed one with the concepts held within Tool and their influences. Book recommendations would be nice...as well as an idea of how difficult it will be to find these books (even if they are just copies...im not a collector of things just the knowledge they contain) are these materials publically accessable?

I have read a few of your other posts and I was hoping to find out more about the number 93 itself. What is the meaning of this number and how was it derived from what ever source...I understand that the mantra once altered numerically equaled 93 but what is the reason for the numbers in the first place. How do they relate...etc

frater aaa
11-29-2002, 09:58 AM
"Do what Thou Wilt Shall be the Whole of the Law"

The 93 current represents the new age. It is the Will to freedom, to individualization, and to unity. 93 is is the value of the main key to The Book of the Law. "The word of the Law is Thelema." Thelema is a Greek word with the value of 93 which means will. Not Jus will, though, but Will, the universal will, the will to live and to be. It is the driving force of every human, it is the flame in the core of every star, for "Every man and Woman is a star."

93 is also the value of the Greek word Agape, Love. Again, not just any Love, but the SOURCE of love. It is the universal love which permeates our existance. The force of attractrion between two opposites.

These two words relate to the phrase "Love is the Law, Love under Will."

This 93 current has been in action since 1904, upon the dictating of the Book of the Law. It is the reason we have things such as depression. For the more society tries to restrict us, the more we push against. Especially with the types of children being born since the 70's. It is the reason for the Children of the Light. The ones who are abnormally physchic, loving, empathetic, wise etc. Most of us ARE Children of Light. We jsut have to take up our rights to say so. this is where the book of the Law comes in.

93 is a Hebrew word which means "Amassing an Army" and also "Servants of God." All these explain the function of this number. It is the current that will free mankind.

This is only the most BASIC expostion on 93. I am nowhere near well versed enough to describe all it intricacies and subtlties, but I will point the way for further research.

Aleister Crowleys works, in the past 20 years, have been under mass producvtion. No longer does one have to search out rare and expensive first additions. Any good new age store will have him stalked, or if not can order him. if this flops, then Amazon.com. His works are so numerous, I will give a lsit of his best Works to start out with, and from there, the world is your oyster.

For a copy of the Book of the Law, got to www.aiwass.com.
As for his books, I recommend these, not jsut for basics, but also, its themes relate directly to TOOL.
-Magick: In theory and Practive
-Magick Without tears
-The Holy Books of Thelema
-The Equinox of the Gods (the story of the Book of the Law)
- Gems from the Equinox (expensive, but worth EVERY penny)

These books will give you a very good summary of Crowleys work, and purpose.
If you want some good websites to start from, I will give some of the best
http://w3.one.net/~browe
www.thelemicgoldendawn.org/acf/
www.babalon.net/
www.hermetic.com/crowley/

That should be a very good starting point. All of these sources are all one in which I am sure TOOL is aquanted with. The reading there is more than enough. Just go wherever your curiosity takes you. It is like tumbling through the rabbit Hole with Crowley. Try and make sense of a nonsense world. Have fun. Im sure you will get nore than you ever thought possible out of it.

Well, that is all for now.
Blessing and worship to the Prophet of the Star and the Snake.
"Love is the law, Love under Will."

frater aaa
11-30-2002, 10:38 AM
You think it is hard to find occult books? Long to hold a 300 year old grimoire in your hands, the same as Abraham or Solomon? Ever curious about the myteries of egypt, or Hermeticism? What about the Rosicrucians, Freemasons, templar or Golden Dawn?
They tried for to long to stop us from knowing. But in the past 60-80, the printing machine has been the single greatest invention, save the internet. Not for commercial uses, mind you, but one in which was far more fitting to the gods at this point.

Mass production of all ancent secrets. There is not one mystery out there that has not been written down ands published. This is Gods great gift to us at this time. NEW KNOWLEDGE, NEW SCIENCE. One based off the powers of the hman body and mind, raisng individuals from the muck of their earthly existance, and opening their eyes to the one true source of the universe: Knowledge. Infinite and unbounded. And as long as one seach with an honest heart, with no evil therein, then the path does not end. That is the great gift given unto us at this time.

I gave the basic books. but their is more. Garreth Knight, Israel Regardie, or Frater Achad (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, by me and Danny Carey). Watch out for pitfalls. Aleister Crowley showed us the Truth, in volumes of Works. He hated the narrow minded man. he was an intellectual. We know he spoke Truth, because the rest of society deemed him "The Most Evil man to have ever existed." And hey, Im sure the majority of TOOL fans have been told that by society, to some degree or another. He was the ULTIMATE outcast, rejected and hated, yet he worked solely for the benifit of his fellow man (at least those he liked). Seems like a fitting Father Figure for our Generation of Children. We are Lowly, we are depressed, only because we are outcast. Alone. But now we know that that is the state in which we may come to know the light. Only when you loose everything will you gain Everything. We will not go back from our Truth, but we will use it against them. We will rise above, and the Oppressors shall become oppressed.
Glory and worship the the Prophet of the Lovely Star.

ShackledEidolon
12-02-2002, 03:45 PM
Thankyou I appreciate the book listing. I think it will do a lot for me. The reason I say that finding these books is difficult is mainly because I live in a small town 9000 ppl which is highly conservative and books like these would not last on the shelves. Once I have time to read into some of these books I will try and come back to you with some meaningful conversation about it.

Again
Thankyou

frater aaa
12-02-2002, 05:07 PM
I live to serve. Its nice to point somebody in the direction of a clearer mind. The only reason I started reading Crowley in the first place was because he gave a scientific viewpoint to the whole theories of Magick, Yoga, and just about every other religion. "The aim of religion and the method of Science" was the Motto of his teachings. He hated the normal, stupid product of society. he could not tolerate anyone who could not put up a Good hoursa worth of honest work. His reading is NOT dumbed down, but instead, deep and profound. He is the Perfct Teacher, for he expects any reader to make their own judgements, and form there own opinions on the matter. It didn't matter to him.

Anyways, Im just ranting. Give me an email sometime if you need any help, or just conversation on the topic. I am always open to a good, open-minded exchange of Ideas. And this goes for anyone reading this. But I will NOT tolerate any messages about how wrong I am or shit like that.
My opinion is just an opinion, and all are equally valid (as most TOOL fans know.)

Anyways, I suppose this has carried on allot longer than I intended.
Later.

All-One-Mind
12-24-2003, 01:55 AM
it so weird readying these old posts. I really like what people had to say back then. Frater aaa had some good shit to say.