PDA

View Full Version : This songs related to the puzzle?

black_rose
05-29-2006, 06:02 PM
After hearing the voice in Virginiti, every time i hear it it sounds like rosetta stoned is the answer? And i just had an overwhelming feeling that there was more to this song.

So i decided to check Wikipedia, It says some interesting stuff. This is some of the information about the rosetta stone.

The Rosetta Stone is stone three in a series of three, a stone each for Ptolemy III, Ptolemy IV, and the Rosetta Stone, for Ptolemy V. Leap Year is implemented in Stone 1, the Stone of Canopus, for Ptolemy III.

*Ænima came out 1996, which was a leap year ( i think ) This also might explain why this song reminds everyone of so many other tool songs. Its trying to point out something. Maybe The last 3 tool albums are about one story/theme just like the stone?

Rosetta Stone is also used as a metaphor to refer to anything that is a critical key to a process of decryption, translation, or a difficult problem, e.g., "the Rosetta stone of immunology", "thalamo-cortical rhythms, the Rosetta stone of a subset of neurological disorders", "Arabidopsis, the Rosetta stone of flowering time (fossils)".

*This goes along with rosetta stoned being related to the puzzle.

The Stone is dated Year 23 of the Ptolemy Period. Also it took around 24 years ( 10,000 days ) to fully translate. It was found in 1799 and was fully translated by 1824

Theres much more information, check google and wikipedia. I haven't got a clue what it all means. If any one can add to this or solve anything feel free. Theres Certainly a lot more to this but i am dumb lol.

Here is a link to the info on the rosetta stone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosetta_stone

( Maybe this thread should get stickied if there isn't a similar thread )

MoreTool
05-29-2006, 07:33 PM
10 000 days = 27 years

the darknight
05-29-2006, 07:36 PM
nice!... think that faaip de O could be the third "stone" in this?

the darknight
05-29-2006, 07:37 PM
http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?p=1102247&posted=1#post1102247