PDA

View Full Version : Not Quite Right in Two

bitter_enigma
05-28-2006, 10:02 AM
Ok, I've done it again, this time to Right in Two. For newbies to my sick sense of humour, I've done this with Vicarious, The Grudge and a couple of other songs. I just took the lyrics to Right in Two and deleted letters to make new words. I only used the delete and spacebar key. I did not add any letters or swap letters around. Enjoy!

Right in Two

Angels die,
Puzzled and amused.
Why Fat humans r ill?
they're all fed.

Don't think thats enough?
Plenty in this hole, silly monkeys
you're bound to dive
Right in

Angels die,
Baffled and confused.
Fat hen,
is what they choose?

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pies.
give them a blade
And they're bound to die

Silly monkeys give them thumbs they make a club,
And eat their brother.
How they survive so misguided is a mysery.
Repugnant is a creature who would
lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his feet.

Cut it out
alright
go right in

Fight, ok
Fight your lover, over anything
Fight over nothing
Fight till he die,
(Ahhh!) over what? for the ring

Angels dine again,
on pies.
And again,
Wonder where this will end.

Cut it out
alright
go right in

youareveryhit
05-28-2006, 10:24 AM
this one had me in tears...

"fat hen, is this what they choose?"

and

"angels dine again, on pies."

HA! HA!

swampyfool
05-28-2006, 10:25 AM
Yer strange.

bitter_enigma
05-28-2006, 11:49 PM
So far I've done The Grudge (The Rude), Schism, The Patient, Vicarious, a Fear Factory song and now this one. Any requests?

STA
05-29-2006, 06:28 AM
So far I've done The Grudge (The Rude), Schism, The Patient, Vicarious, a Fear Factory song and now this one. Any requests?

Yes, gtfo.

champion
05-29-2006, 07:48 AM
I can't see why or how anybody could think this is funny enough to keep doing. Stop.

bitter_enigma
05-29-2006, 09:16 AM
I can't see why or how anybody could think this is funny enough to keep doing. Stop.

Please note I am not a moron or an antagoniser and I have a problem with authority, but only that which affects real life issues... not this forum.

I have shown these "re-worked" lyrics to many people who find it amusing and clever and others who don't get it and find it baffling that I bothered at all. Bottom line is that this is just for a joke. If you don't like it, or you think it's pointless or think I am insulting tool in any way then you're missing the point.

I really like this song, which is why I bothered to read into the lyrics and do something fun with them. Just sharing some creativity to amuse others. If people think this is shit, they are free to say so, and I think they should be free to say so.

I'm not gonna start a poll asking people whether they think this is "funny enough to keep doing", but I assume that, like most jokes, some people will find it funny and some won't. Unfortunately, you are a mod and are therefore in the privleged position of telling me what I can and can't do.

I just think that this contributes and entertains more than some threads and posts by certain other users who have never been told to "Stop.", despite the banality, repetition or irrelevance of their contribution.

champion
05-29-2006, 10:11 AM
I meant stop as in you shouldn't do it anymore. You can if you want to. I didn't take it seriously.

youareveryhit
05-29-2006, 10:57 AM
I'm a fan. you shouldn't take music too damn seriously, have some fun with this shit. this is fun. and quite funny at times.

Zygote
05-29-2006, 01:57 PM
Not really funny at all. It's hella stupid.

EdwardJamesKeenan
05-29-2006, 01:58 PM
OOOPS

EdwardJamesKeenan
05-29-2006, 01:58 PM
Ok, I've done it again, this time to Right in Two. For newbies to my sick sense of humour, I've done this with Vicarious, The Grudge and a couple of other songs. I just took the lyrics to Right in Two and deleted letters to make new words. I only used the delete and spacebar key. I did not add any letters or swap letters around. Enjoy!

Right in Two

Angels die,
Puzzled and amused.
Why Fat humans r ill?
they're all fed.

Don't think thats enough?
Plenty in this hole, silly monkeys
you're bound to dive
Right in

Angels die,
Baffled and confused.
Fat hen,
is what they choose?

give them a blade
And they're bound to die

And eat their brother.
How they survive so misguided is a mysery.
Repugnant is a creature who would
lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his feet.

Cut it out
alright
go right in

Fight, ok
Fight your lover, over anything
Fight over nothing
Fight till he die,

Angels dine again,
on pies.
And again,
Wonder where this will end.

Cut it out
alright
go right in

I must admit i did laugh a bit, much better than your vicarious effort. I might try to "bastardise" some others too, but with les moneky references

Scobularni
05-29-2006, 03:56 PM
I've got quite a silly sense of humour, these make me laugh :)

"Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pies.
And eat their brother."

made me giggle most

bitter_enigma
05-29-2006, 08:44 PM
I meant stop as in you shouldn't do it anymore. You can if you want to. I didn't take it seriously.

Ah ok. Sorry, didn't mean to get up on the soapbox there.

*Smokes joint* "Sorry, I was taking life too seriously!"

bitter_enigma
05-29-2006, 08:53 PM
I must admit i did laugh a bit, much better than your vicarious effort. I might try to "bastardise" some others too, but with les moneky references

Yeah, I admit that the Vicarious one is a bit lame. The one I did for The Grudge in the Lateralus section I think is pretty good though. But it's hard to come up with good stuff sometimes when you can only delete and move existing letters. Right in Two just works really well, probably because it contains the word 'monkey' everywhere.

I like doing this, it's fun and most people seem to get a laugh out of it.
Though I can't really think of any other songs off this album that I want to alter. Maybe The Pot... that's got some crazy lyrics to work with.

EdwardJamesKeenan
05-30-2006, 06:36 AM
Yeah, I admit that the Vicarious one is a bit lame. The one I did for The Grudge in the Lateralus section I think is pretty good though. But it's hard to come up with good stuff sometimes when you can only delete and move existing letters. Right in Two just works really well, probably because it contains the word 'monkey' everywhere.

I like doing this, it's fun and most people seem to get a laugh out of it.
Though I can't really think of any other songs off this album that I want to alter. Maybe The Pot... that's got some crazy lyrics to work with.

I'd like to see taht actaully, might even have a go at that myself, or i may just try to re-write some other songs like i did when bastarizing vicarious with my monkeyphilic song.

bitter_enigma
05-31-2006, 09:03 AM
I'd like to see taht actaully,

Just search up 'New lyrics - The Rude'. Should be there.

Omar Rodriguez-Mopez
05-31-2006, 07:09 PM
Not really all that funny.

æmoeba•°·.
05-31-2006, 09:18 PM
ha...-.-

Satival Tributary
05-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Lol. I thought this was funny.

bitter_enigma
05-31-2006, 11:53 PM
Thanks guys! Appreciate it.
:)

one_reflection
06-01-2006, 01:26 AM
I laughed... "fat hen" hehe

Well done =)

ArizonaBay
06-03-2006, 02:33 PM
Fight till he die,

"Myyyy precccciousssss..."

æmoeba•°·.
06-03-2006, 03:37 PM
ha..^^

MetaAsmo
06-03-2006, 05:11 PM
The idea is fine, its not like their lyrics are sacred or anything.......

But it's just seriously not funny, at all, not even if I look at it from the most juvenille perspective I can. I've pushed out turds which are funnier than this.

Please, please, please........stop.

bitter_enigma
06-04-2006, 01:20 AM
The idea is fine, its not like their lyrics are sacred or anything.......

But it's just seriously not funny, at all, not even if I look at it from the most juvenille perspective I can. I've pushed out turds which are funnier than this.

Please, please, please........stop.
Ok, ok, ok........then just stop reading them.

If you don't get it, that's FINE. Sure there's a bit of juvenile humour in there, but next time I'm deleting letters out of a song I'll make sure the humour is strictly high-brow... :/

Try and appreciate it for the fun and difficulty in making new words while still keeping it somewhat coherent. It was just a game to me, and I assume it will get a few laughs.

MetaAsmo
06-06-2006, 01:35 AM

If you don't get it, that's FINE. Sure there's a bit of juvenile humour in there, but next time I'm deleting letters out of a song I'll make sure the humour is strictly high-brow... :/

Try and appreciate it for the fun and difficulty in making new words while still keeping it somewhat coherent. It was just a game to me, and I assume it will get a few laughs.

Jeez, way to make me feel bad.

I'll give you points for putting something original out there for peers scrutiny.

Just think how Tool would feel if they read half the threads on here about 10,000 days.....

bitter_enigma
06-07-2006, 07:16 AM
Jeez, way to make me feel bad.

I'll give you points for putting something original out there for peers scrutiny.

Just think how Tool would feel if they read half the threads on here about 10,000 days.....
Hey, sorry about that. Can't help getting defensive.

I'd like to think if Maynard ever came across this, that he'd have a chuckle, maybe show the other band members... then request that it be deleted immediately.

savelints8
06-20-2006, 10:30 PM

I like it. As long as it's creative and original, keep it up!
By the way, your sig is awesome. I presume you made that up yourself?

bellamadia
06-22-2006, 11:37 AM
I was totally going to make fun of you, and I read your post with the utmost intention of thinking it was fuckin stupid... but when I got to Angels dine again on pie I lost it. LOL Don't ask me why, but it's damn funny.

bitter_enigma
06-23-2006, 12:45 AM
I like it. As long as it's creative and original, keep it up!
By the way, your sig is awesome. I presume you made that up yourself?
Thanks.
Yeah sig is mine. Just popped into my head.

I was totally going to make fun of you, and I read your post with the utmost intention of thinking it was fuckin stupid... but when I got to Angels dine again on pie I lost it. LOL Don't ask me why, but it's damn funny.
It's ok, you can make fun of me... as long as it's creative and original.