PDA

View Full Version : Third eye?

OGT from back in the day
05-23-2006, 12:07 PM
is it true that your third eye is your shockra? and it is what luke skywalker uses in star wars, when he wears the helmet and the thing shoots at him and he blocks it with the light saber.......can u really close your eyes and still see the world around you if you know how to use your third eye?

wearethestories
05-25-2006, 01:49 PM
is it true that your third eye is your shockra? and it is what luke skywalker uses in star wars, when he wears the helmet and the thing shoots at him and he blocks it with the light saber.......can u really close your eyes and still see the world around you if you know how to use your third eye?

*sigh*

(hoping against hope that this is supposed to be humorous)

OGT from back in the day
05-25-2006, 04:02 PM
the little star wars thing was supposed to be humorous but we really do have a third eye, it just really isnt an eye

wearethestories
05-26-2006, 04:23 PM
the little star wars thing was supposed to be humorous but we really do have a third eye, it just really isnt an eye
right...

MypugsAreSmarterThanYou
05-26-2006, 04:30 PM
i'd like to see this third eye.

Kurt Russell
05-26-2006, 05:15 PM
If you want to get technical the third eye is another name for the pineal gland in the human brain.

xyu
06-12-2006, 08:37 AM
Response to first thread: I don't really know about Star Wars, never watched it closely, but the answer to your last question is YES. To be exact the answer is FAR MORE complicated. Welcome to the wonderful new REAL world. Explore, read books, open your mind, think deeply and everything your favorite band talks about will make more and more sense to you. Although it might take a while (some years actually, or maybe never).

OGT from back in the day
06-14-2006, 06:01 PM
i ordered a book online, "Awakening the Third Eye" it hasnt come to my house yet but i was wondering if any of u have heard of this book.....and if so, is it a good book? does it work? can u really use your third eye after reading it?

burning bridges
06-14-2006, 08:14 PM
Somebody needs a mushroom trip.......

OGT from back in the day
06-16-2006, 11:24 AM
no thank you, ive seen what happens to u when u use mushrooms, trust me, i have played super mario brothers, those guys used mushrooms and they got big, i really dont want to be a giant

martyrinexile86
06-16-2006, 12:54 PM
It's a very minute gland located at the base of the brain stem, and from what I've read, there's some correlation between the third eye and dreaming. However not too much seems to be known about it outside Eastern culture.

Omar Rodriguez-Mopez
06-21-2006, 08:10 PM
I believe there is more to the Third Eye then what science can explain.

Cycloz
06-22-2006, 11:46 AM
Never read that one, I'm still busy working on "Opening your Third Eye for Dummies"

OGT from back in the day
06-28-2006, 01:45 PM
is that one good?

2-Chaos-2
07-02-2006, 11:06 AM
though the actual gland in the brain is the scientific explanation, having an "opened third eye" i think is a state of mind of higher consciousness. Its an "eye" because your brain can view things in a different state than most ppl. Seeing with your third eye has nothing to with optics but from what i gather, achieving a mental position where u can see the world for what it really is in its complexity and simplicity.

anarcho-commie
07-09-2006, 03:39 PM
It's chakra not shockra.