PDA

View Full Version : um a theory to the new tool puzzle

srryimwhte
05-22-2006, 08:43 PM
not saying im right but i ran accross some information and maynard is kinda an asshole so he most likly put and obvious anwser in this so i found this article that said the worlds supply of oil will be depleated in an estimate of 10 000 days so iono make of it what you will the only other thing i can say it in the pictures are small pic of the other pics like in maynards wine glass if you look close is an eyball from the pic of the eyes and under the birds claw in the blurry close up is the spiral fire human anatomy pic so but m probally wrong

chalk_line
05-22-2006, 08:45 PM
wtf?

srryimwhte
05-22-2006, 08:47 PM
plus every track on the cd points to a conflict of intrist and or texas which is know for oil refineries not lyric wise but the history of thing slikethe rosetta stone an the jambi city in indonesia

Death Cube K
05-22-2006, 09:01 PM
The University of Texas uses a hand signal at sporting events,
much like the "devil sign" made at rock concerts... \m/

Coincidence?

I think not!!

egrue
05-22-2006, 09:02 PM
huh

srryimwhte
05-22-2006, 09:13 PM
"In Theory We 10,000 Days of Oil Left

So how much oil do we have left?
Well this site http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/oil.html states that if mankind...
1. Discoverd no more oil
2. Carried on consuming at the same rate
3. Then we would have about 27 years worth of oil.
4. If consumption increases by 5% a year we only have 15 years.

Apparently geologists reckon that every barrel of oil we have there are another 3 waiting to be found. But whether we can easily reach this vertural oil is another thing. Whether or not it is wise is perhaps another?

What this means...
State of play is 15 years worth of oil left
But let's assume our politicans are "great". That they (or someone donating to them) discovers another half of what we have. Then we have 22 years worth of oil left.

Which is interesting because if a political party demanded that every car should run on a fuel other than petrol within 10 years people would think your an extremist. But in 22 years time to do otherwise may be a thing of the past. (If only the mainstream media were so straight forward).

So what do reckon about the data on this site? Because if it's good then their political news section is rather interesting."

MisterMudd
05-22-2006, 09:15 PM
I was barely able to pull anything out of what you said other than a bundle of misspelled words lacking punctuation.

srryimwhte
05-22-2006, 09:16 PM
sorry i type half assed because i only use one hand do to laziness, but the only significant thing that is you can take from the art is parts from some other pics are hidden in other pics like the eye in maynards glass

chalk_line
05-22-2006, 09:40 PM
how is this nonsense a theory on the puzzle?

zol
05-23-2006, 03:21 AM
how is this nonsense a theory on the puzzle?

LOL. Let them go. If we get everyone actually worrying about the oil then it may last for another 10,123 Days! Start riding your bikes guys...