PDA

View Full Version : Wings/10,000 Days + Shrooms

Briznitch
05-22-2006, 02:42 PM
Yup. It's fucking great. Complete new understanding and appreciation for these tracks now. Thank you lord for creating the members of Tool and mushrooms. What a damn adventure.

RidetheRedshift
05-22-2006, 04:33 PM
Yup. It's fucking great. Complete new understanding and appreciation for these tracks now. Thank you lord for creating the members of Tool and mushrooms. What a damn adventure.

Hope you have a nice ride my friend. Who knows...could be the start of something big...

Semp
05-22-2006, 05:25 PM
I met God tripping on mushies and listening to () by Sigur Ros. He's younger than I expected.

RidetheRedshift
05-22-2006, 05:34 PM
I met God tripping on mushies and listening to () by Sigur Ros. He's younger than I expected.

I heard he takes pretty good care of himself. Watch's what he eats...etc. But would you believe God imperfect? Yep I saw him eat tacos the other day. Blaspheme. But I did read somewhere the we were made in his image. So I guess that makes sense.

Briznitch
05-22-2006, 09:16 PM
It was a fine time. I wish I could paint what I see when I closed my eyes and listened to this album, damn. It would be one badass painting and make some good tattoos. Next time I shall listen to it earlier in the trip though. This was about 5 hours into it, but still going good.

SilverGrudge
05-22-2006, 09:32 PM
It was a fine time. I wish I could paint what I see when I closed my eyes and listened to this album, damn. It would be one badass painting and make some good tattoos. Next time I shall listen to it earlier in the trip though. This was about 5 hours into it, but still going good.

lol me being a virgin to shrooms...these comments make me want to try them all the more.