PDA

View Full Version : 2006/08/05 - San Diego, CA - Street Scene '06

Stratos
05-22-2006, 12:26 PM
The lineup for Street Scene '06 in San Diego was released today and Tool is playing. Street Scene is two days, August 4th and 5th, and the schedule has not been posted yet so we don't know which day Tool is playing.

http://www.street-scene.com/

SpiralReflection
05-22-2006, 12:33 PM
I hope this means the fall dates will be out soon, but Coachella was known well before the others so I don't have my hopes up

CaRNaLiTo
05-22-2006, 01:00 PM
Fucking hope so!

Tachyon
05-22-2006, 02:25 PM
Fucking hope so!

Dude if I was a moderator I would fucking ban your avatar.

Agent_202
05-22-2006, 03:30 PM
i hope not, i would hate to have to sit thought kanye west just to hear tool.

SuperSteve
05-22-2006, 03:38 PM
This looks pretty great. I bet Tricky would come out and do a few songs with Tool.

Stratos
05-22-2006, 03:57 PM
i hope not, i would hate to have to sit thought kanye west just to hear tool.

Chances are good Kanye West will either be on another stage or another night. We still don't know what actual day Tool is playing on. But ultimately ya I'm pissed their next SoCal show is at another music festival. I really hope they play just a Tool concert here.

Cid
05-22-2006, 04:07 PM
what day are they playing? it doesn';t say and i'd rather not buy tix for both days if i don't have to. anyone know where to find out the dates each band is playing?

slicknickshady
05-22-2006, 04:13 PM
I used to live in San Diego.

incircles
05-22-2006, 04:20 PM

So did I. No one good ever seemed to play Street Scene when I was there.

Cid
05-22-2006, 04:22 PM

you moved from san diego to rochester?! i feel bad for you dude...

sonnyboy11
05-22-2006, 04:26 PM
So what's the deal with single day passes? Are they not available yet? Anyone?

Cid
05-22-2006, 04:30 PM
i read a press release saying single day tickets go on sale in july. i'm just gonna get the 2 day pass for $115. no travel costs for me so the ticket price doesn't matter much. and there's a few other artists worth seeing.

sonnyboy11
05-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Ok. Thanks. I'm up in LA so cruising down is no problem. I'll just want the one day pass for Tool though. And yea, I would definitely prefer just some headliner dates with the band. But this show does have a few other acts I would like to see besides Tool (West Indian Girl, Tricky, Yeah Yeah Yeahs).

Cid
05-22-2006, 04:44 PM
just got my 2 day pass....the countdown begins!!!!!!

Misanthrope
05-22-2006, 05:13 PM
Man that lineup is fucking street yo.

Opunaela10
05-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Why is this not posted in the LIVE section yet?!

Some one should let Blair know :o)

Opunaela10
05-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Tickets are onsale now

http://tickets.street-scene.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=1

Stratos
05-22-2006, 09:12 PM
what day are they playing? it doesn';t say and i'd rather not buy tix for both days if i don't have to. anyone know where to find out the dates each band is playing?

The lineup was just posted today. I assume it will take awhile before the actual schedule is released.

Why is this not posted in the LIVE section yet?!

Some one should let Blair know :o)

I let TDN know... someone else can tell Blair. =D

justfar1086
05-22-2006, 10:14 PM
Tool is playing street scene in san diego in august, check out the site

www.street-scene.com

pris0n
05-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Holy crap, what an awesome lineup. Can't fucking wait for this.

erazorhead
05-22-2006, 10:39 PM
i guess that totally annihilates the possibility of me seeing too for my 21st. im still holding onto the hope that they'll see fit to visit somewhere between japan on aug. 13 and england on aug. 27.

but yeah, awesome fucking lineup, i'll concur with that, you americans get all the festival goodness.

Gregmas
05-23-2006, 04:23 AM
I think tool are stalking Kanye West all over the world. They must be closet fans.

bored&numb
05-23-2006, 08:36 AM

Me too. If I ever hit the lottery i'm buying a house in OB.

This is the best street scene lineup i've ever seen.

Stratos
05-23-2006, 08:50 AM
Someone told me bands at Street Scene only get 45 minute sets. I can't imagine Tool accepting this and playing for 45 minutes. Thoughts?

sonnyboy11
05-23-2006, 09:05 AM
So any comments on the possible 45 minute playtime?

Is that really all they are getting? Where do you see that?

Cid
05-23-2006, 09:20 AM
Me too. If I ever hit the lottery i'm buying a house in OB.

This is the best street scene lineup i've ever seen.

i've lived here for like 6 months now and i love OB. i'd love to own a house here, but it's pretty expensive.

Stratos
05-23-2006, 09:22 AM
Is that really all they are getting? Where do you see that?

It's a rumor I heard that all bands in the past have been given only 45 minutes to play. I seem to recall Social D playing more than 45 minutes but I can't remember. The rumor came from a trusted source so I was curious of people's opinions.

I personally can't imagine Tool accepting a 45 minute set... so I think it's false.

GeorgeinNY
05-23-2006, 10:10 AM
this falls on the same weekend as Lollapalooza in Chicago....

Carny_Handles
05-23-2006, 10:33 AM
i live in san diego and im getting rather antsy wondering if TOOL is going to come around and play a real show. I wouldnt want to go see them play at street scene but if its my only chance this tour I may have to. :(

Does this strike other tool fans as 'odd' for them. I mean i thought it was rather strange for them to play cochella this time around, but now street scene? Maybe im putting tool too high up on a pedestal, but they just dont seem like the type of band to play festivals.

Arty
05-23-2006, 01:05 PM
This is fucking sick. The lineup is awesome as well, I cant wait for this. I'll be somewhat pissed off if they only play 45 minutes though, I 'd imagine they'd let them go for a good 90 atleast

HOTSAUCEMAN
05-23-2006, 02:05 PM
i live in san diego and im getting rather antsy wondering if TOOL is going to come around and play a real show. I wouldnt want to go see them play at street scene but if its my only chance this tour I may have to. :(

Does this strike other tool fans as 'odd' for them. I mean i thought it was rather strange for them to play cochella this time around, but now street scene? Maybe im putting tool too high up on a pedestal, but they just dont seem like the type of band to play festivals.

you must be kidding.
they've played festivals many years now.... last one i saw was lollapalooza back in like 1997 or something.

Stratos
05-23-2006, 02:42 PM

I agree with what you're saying. While they've played festivals in the past they've always played real Tool shows in San Diego. I'm still hoping they do an actual Tool show here.

Cid
05-23-2006, 10:15 PM
I agree with what you're saying. While they've played festivals in the past they've always played real Tool shows in San Diego. I'm still hoping they do an actual Tool show here.

i'm sure they will. this date isn't part of the arena tour they'll be going on.

Psilo
05-23-2006, 10:40 PM
If anyone finds out which of the 2 days they are playing on please post up.

Street Scene is lame because it doesnt announce that kind of info until the week before

allusion7.0
05-24-2006, 08:27 AM

they have played othyer Festivals but i see no way they will accept 45 minutes. If they don't have any other dates for Southern California soon, I'm going to buy for Street Scene.

honky
05-24-2006, 03:12 PM
THEY ARE PLAYING AUGUST 5th, A SATURDAY.

No one day passes til July huh?

Cid
05-24-2006, 03:15 PM
NEW U.S. TOUR DATE

TOOL will be playing the "STREET SCENE" in SAN DIEGO on AUGUST 5th.

Lacerda
05-25-2006, 12:40 AM
cool, my best friend's sister lives in san diego. it's on with a 4-foot bong!

blair's man sausage
05-25-2006, 07:18 AM
this falls on the same weekend as Lollapalooza in Chicago....

so QOTSA is playing both places? that's dedication

cloudnebula
05-28-2006, 08:11 PM
I can't understand the festival complaints regarding the music at the venue? San Diego is a great place to emerce youself into a real "scene". You may enter at the shallow end without even realizing IT. Plus They are gonna be hugely improved . For me this event is a good possibillity.

cloudnebula
05-28-2006, 08:19 PM
I worked at the sd convention center for a while during several ASR trade shows which coencided with the street sceene (92-98) . As I remember, it was a small venue (comparitively) and a good vibe. HHmmm? worth $ the experience. I think it is fairly lowbrow;.

Goad
05-30-2006, 08:23 PM
$125 for 2 days isnt bad at all....considering coachella was $90something a day.

3rd Libra
05-31-2006, 02:42 PM
Got my tickets and using points for my hotel room. It may be my only chance to see them on this tour, so i'm flying from toronto

sackings
05-31-2006, 06:32 PM
Street Scene is fools gold. Great line up but I went last year and it was a nightmare. Every good band plays the same time on different stages so you have to choose. The beer gardens are way in the back so in order to enjoy a drink you have to see the band from afar. Whatever you do DO NOT EXPECT TO TAKE A TAXI home or to your hotel. We waited until 3am for a taxi in a huge line. At that time they ended up bringing in buses for everyone. Insane. They couldn't have tried to make it more inconvenient for everyone. We ended up giving our second day passes away.

sonnyboy11
06-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Head's up on this- it looks like tickets go on sale tomorrow for individual days. Not sure about the price but it says June 8th 12:00pst on the site now.

http://tickets.street-scene.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=1

krisinsandiego
06-12-2006, 03:41 PM
born and raised here in sd, and this is obviously the best lineup so far, as it has TOOL in it, but there's been some other good ones, if your music taste is broad and open...but yeah, i'd possibly suggest taking the trolley there from other locations, although im sure that will be hell in terms of crowds...and it's true about the good bands playing at the same time, at least when i went 2 years ago i think, the last time they played downtown...i never ever thought i'd see TOOL at qualcomm stadium. ever. um, what else. im almost positive kanye will be on the first day, and that he'll rap the intro to rosetta stoned...ha. anyway, uh, bongloads at my place in pb....i definitely hope they're sellin those posters too...see you soon, as maynard would say

honky
06-13-2006, 03:54 PM
ANYONE KNOW HOW LATE THIS THING GOES EACH NIGHT? IS IT OVER AT 8? 10? 1am? I know its a day thing, I just want to get an idea of how late a friend of mine can meet me after work to possibly catch TOOL.

VicariouslyStoned
06-13-2006, 10:09 PM
kris: yea im in sd as well, and this is by far the best lineup i think theyve ever had.

honky: im pretty sure that i read it either goes till midnight, or that tool takes the stage at midnight....one or the other

Lordog
06-14-2006, 12:10 PM
Tool is playing on the 5th. Which is my good friends bday and she wants to go to Vegas. WEEEEEEKKKK! We went to San Diego last year for her bday so she doesnt want to go again. Hopefully theyll be coming to the IE in the future so I can see them then. Cause its been to long. (Lalapalooza 94 I think) Ya, pretty pathetic. I dont get out much anymore. I NEED to seem them like like yesterday. Its a feeling in me. Sigh...

sonnyboy11
06-15-2006, 11:26 PM
So you guys who've been to this thing, is it similar to Coachella as far as multiple stage set-ups and schedules?

Madrid
06-17-2006, 08:54 AM
Damn, I'd go just to see Tool + Snoop.

undertoes
06-17-2006, 09:34 AM
How far is San Deigo from NY. Can someone plz buy me an airline tix. Plz i will give u everything!

sonnyboy11
06-17-2006, 10:10 AM
How far is San Deigo from NY. Can someone plz buy me an airline tix. Plz i will give u everything!

What do you mean by "everything"? BTW, it's far. VERY far!

honky
06-19-2006, 01:28 PM
everyone ive talked to thats been to this in the past is extremely unhappy that its at Qualcomm and not "in the street". Anyone been last year and previous years and can tell me the differnece in their opinion. better/worse. perhaps why, even?

spicolli
06-23-2006, 05:01 PM
it SUCKS now that its not dowtown. Its SOOOoooooo LAME that its at Qualcomm.
Oh well, the bands that are playing is pretty decent, But i imagine its going to be at most an hour long Tool Show.
Meh,
Im gonna go, i dunno about both days, i might be able to score some free tickets...SO we will see

lauralynn
06-28-2006, 11:18 PM
In my opinion, it SUCKS at Qualcomm. The best part of street scene was that it was actually in the streets of downtown san diego, which is a really cool place to hang out. now it's in the parking lot of a football stadium! a gazillion people ranging in musical tastes (which can get ugly after a full day in the sun + large consumptions of alcohol) and yes, you are far from the stage unless you are willing to stake your claim in the front of the stage that tool will be on and STAND FOR HOURS through a bunch of bands you might not like, don't dare to leave to go to get food or drinks cuz you'll lose you spot. or you can be far away and not see a thing except for heads. I know festival shows can be like this, but at least some of them have a fun atmosphere. this one does not. again, just my opinion.

If you like some of the other bands, it might be worth it to you. For me, Tool is it, so I have decided instead to make the drive to Fresno and Bakersfield. Also bought a ticket for the Gorge in WA (that place looks amazing!)

honky
07-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Laura Lynn - That last part is funny because I live in Northern CA. I got free tix for both days down there, and just started browing ticket sites, venues, etc. for actual TOOL shows. I was thinking of just hitting Fresno on my way home, then I'm thinking Fresno is a shit hole, are they playing in the Bay? There is a big gap between dates so it makes sense they would come here after. But on a Monday? Its just confusing as a all hell because the stops seem so sporadic. They leave and then come back to Bakersfiled for some reason. Are they going to play up north THEN? What the fuck is wrong with their promoter??! Fresno sucks so bad, I always wondered why they chose that place to film for their DVD and do the "live hidden track". Oh well.. As time goes on, the dates will be announced and we will see jsut how retarted Golden Voice really is.

honky
07-06-2006, 10:03 AM
PS - The Gorge IS amazing.

lauralynn
07-10-2006, 04:37 PM
yah, fresno does sound kind of shitty (sorry fresno peeps) compared to beautiful san diego, but at 5'3" and 105 lbs, I need to be at a venue where there are seats, and this was before they announced the rest of the west coast dates. now that I know they are playing in L.A. in sept. I might just give my fresno ticket to someone on this site that lives in fresno. but still going to go to WA for the Gorge show. Got a pretty good ticket, just need to hook up with some other tool fans to hang out with. can't wait!

krisinsandiego
07-11-2006, 03:59 PM
yeah, street scene downtown was siiick, but that's in the past now, at least for this one, and i didnt go last year so i can't say how it is at qualcomm...but from tailgating for sd games, i can't imagine how this is goin to be...ridiculously hot i bet, but then again, i bet coachella was hot...anyway, yeah i had visions of being right in front for tool, but that other post put it in perspective with waiting through a ton of other bands and everything...so who knows, theres not an sd show in the released tour dates, so im glad im goin to this...cant wait to host outta town tool fans!

honky
07-12-2006, 08:04 AM
i really hope they dont come on til midnight.

honky
07-21-2006, 11:48 AM
Anyone think we're getting a new set list?

krisinsandiego
07-31-2006, 09:17 AM
i'm thinkin the mostly usual, with maybe one change or addition in the setlist...i thought for festivals they might change things up a bit, but they didnt really too much with coachella, so i'm thinkin it'll be mostly the same...im thinkin "aenima", san diego's somewhat similar to LA in terms of those lyrics...

Cid
07-31-2006, 01:39 PM
i'm thinkin the mostly usual, with maybe one change or addition in the setlist...i thought for festivals they might change things up a bit, but they didnt really too much with coachella, so i'm thinkin it'll be mostly the same...im thinkin "aenima", san diego's somewhat similar to LA in terms of those lyrics...

the coachella setlist was pretty much the same as the rest of the club tour that followed, with the exclusion of rosetta stoned. so i think street scene will be mostly what they're going to do on the upcoming tour which most likely will be different than the previous tour.

sonnyboy11
07-31-2006, 02:05 PM
I have been having mixed feelings about this show. After Coachella I swore I would not do anymore outdoor concerts like that anytime soon (if ever). But then a strange thing happened- after a few days passed by, I realized I actually had a great time. It was hot as hell. My friend bailed on me so I was by myself. The porta-johns were disgusting (as usual). I could not get a beer because the line was too long. I thought I was going to pass out trying to get a t shirt because of the heat and mass of bodies at the concession stands. And lastly the giant crush of bodies as we all tried to exit out of one small gate at the end of the night made it seem like we would never get out in one piece.

So why would I want to go through all of this again (potentially) at San Diego? Well, a couple of things- I thought back and basically I just really loved the performances that day, especially Massive Attack (seeing them again at Hollywood Bowl in Sept) Matisyahu (far better than I thought he would be) and then two artists who will be at the Street Scene- the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Tool.

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs are friggin great live. I wasn't too familiar with them and kind of avoided them because they don't have a bass player. But Karen O puts on a heck of a show. And 'Maps' was so sweet, I still sing it just remind myself of that day.

Then, of course, Tool. When Tool came out the place was so electric I could feel it on me. And when they cut into Stinkfist it was a glorious moment. When the first verse hit, I was looking across the railing at some girl who looked back at me and we both yelled at each other 'to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive!'. Sounds goofy I know. But then I'm a goofy guy. Vicarious, Forty-Six & 2, and Lateralus all just smoked. I'll never forget it.

Overall, I've still got my reservations about the Street Scene, but I think it could end up being a blast. We'll see.

(yes, my posts are friggin long- so?:)

EGG-MAN
07-31-2006, 03:46 PM
when are they going to post the set times for the 2 days. i was looking on the street scene site and they said a week prior to the event but we are looking at 4 days and counting.

Cid
07-31-2006, 06:03 PM
when are they going to post the set times for the 2 days. i was looking on the street scene site and they said a week prior to the event but we are looking at 4 days and counting.

tool has an hour and a half time slot...10:30 - 12:00

http://www.street-scene.com/06/media/StreetScene06--Schedule.pdf

sonnyboy11
07-31-2006, 11:01 PM
tool has an hour and a half time slot...10:30 - 12:00

http://www.street-scene.com/06/media/StreetScene06--Schedule.pdf

Sweet. That means about the same amount of time they got at Coachella. Gonna be a long day, but it will be worth it.

Oh man- bummer. Yeah Yeah Yeahs are going on at same time as Tool. What knucklehead came up with that bit of genius scheduling? Goddamit!

Cid
08-01-2006, 08:57 AM
Sweet. That means about the same amount of time they got at Coachella. Gonna be a long day, but it will be worth it.

Oh man- bummer. Yeah Yeah Yeahs are going on at same time as Tool. What knucklehead came up with that bit of genius scheduling? Goddamit!

good thing the yeah yeah yeahs suck!!!! but yea, i hate concerts like these when you want to see 2 bands that play at the same time. sorry dude....i'm glad i don't have your problem.

3rd Libra
08-01-2006, 09:56 AM
anyone know what happened to tricky? doesn't seem to be on the schedule

krisinsandiego
08-01-2006, 10:58 AM
his website (tricky) still says he'll be there at street scene on the 5th, but yeah i didnt notice him on the schedule either...and it's definitely goin to be a long day...i havent even looked at what time all this starts....when is everyone gettin there? after those beer gardens and smoking, ill definitely be tired, till i hear the first feedback from the opening of tool's set...wow. long time coming.

honky
08-02-2006, 11:33 AM
so basically every act worth seeing happens in the last few hours of each day, with nearly all of them overlapping. wu tang/QOTSA. It thought it would be fun to see Snoop in a novelty sense, just cause he's there. Not happenin because TOOL will be on. Never seen or heard Yeah Yeah Yeahs, still won't because TOOL will be on. Wolfmother/New York Dolls play at the same time... i could go on... but I won't. I'm going for TOOL and whatever else happens is a bonus. I'm ready for the new setlist!

sonnyboy11
08-02-2006, 03:57 PM
so basically every act worth seeing happens in the last few hours of each day, with nearly all of them overlapping. wu tang/QOTSA. It thought it would be fun to see Snoop in a novelty sense, just cause he's there. Not happenin because TOOL will be on. Never seen or heard Yeah Yeah Yeahs, still won't because TOOL will be on. Wolfmother/New York Dolls play at the same time... i could go on... but I won't. I'm going for TOOL and whatever else happens is a bonus. I'm ready for the new setlist!

Yea seriously, FTW. I'm there to see Tool! There is a silver lining- the crush to see Tool should not be quite as bad since the other stages will be absorbing some of the crowd. I am just gonna camp at the stage Tool is on once I get there ('cept I probably will see West Indian Girl first on the Fulano stage and then head over to the Zarabanda stage).

BTW, I drive a huge yellow/white motorcycle. So if you see me zip by while you all are lined up in your cars in the hot sun waiting to get into the parking lot, feel free to wave and call me a name or two.

Carbine000
08-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Yea seriously, FTW. I'm there to see Tool! There is a silver lining- the crush to see Tool should not be quite as bad since the other stages will be absorbing some of the crowd. I am just gonna camp at the stage Tool is on once I get there ('cept I probably will see West Indian Girl first on the Fulano stage and then head over to the Zarabanda stage).

BTW, I drive a huge yellow/white motorcycle. So if you see me zip by while you all are lined up in your cars in the hot son waiting to get into the parking lot, feel free to wave and call me a name or two.

HAHAH. Two words. Trolley SUCKA!

sonnyboy11
08-02-2006, 10:21 PM
HAHAH. Two words. Trolley SUCKA!

Pfft- I will be half way home by the time you get off that thing! :P

Kickass news guys- low pressure front moving in this weekend to So Cal. HIGH temp on Saturday is 77F! woohoo!

krisinsandiego
08-03-2006, 08:16 AM
niiiiiice....yeah i think im gonna take the trolley there from old town....figure something out for the way back, because yeah its goin to be f-ing packed....like someone said, im glad that others will be on at the same time to draw crowds away..."the best band that nobody's ever heard of"....anyway, ill be at the bar at my old work, the little fish market, just up the street, at around 1:30....1st round on me!

Alex in Chains
08-04-2006, 08:23 AM
So . . . I'm going to Street Scene tomorrow. Part of me is excited to see Tool (as excited as I can get for the fifth time, at least), and part of me is dreading the experience because I have a feeling I know exactly what they'll play.

Does anyone think they'll start changing up the setlist a little more now that they're in the States? I've been checking out setlists from Europe, and not only are most of them very similar, many are identical. I understand they can only assemble so many visuals (and therefore can't go out prepared to play any and every song in their catalog), but I for one will be disappointed if we get yet another round of the classic "Lost Keys"/"Rosetta Stoned" through "Vicarious" and "Ænema." Not only is it kind of unexciting to see a band when you already know roughly what they'll play, it can't be that fun for the band either. It seems like it would make being a rock star kind of dull. Anyone else hope they change things up? Anyone think it'll happen?

ShadowLine
08-04-2006, 08:34 AM
they play for themselves, if they didnt enjoy it theyd play something different, they dont tour to publisice certain songs from albums they play whatever the fuck they want, if they feel it is appropriate, it will be.

chris
x

EolianVision
08-04-2006, 08:35 AM
Not only do I hope they will, I think they will. The initial tour was just the pre tour. I think this is the time for the real tour. Expect to see the Vicarious video, I'm almost certain of that. I'd also bet they start playing Wings Pt.1 and 2, and I imagine they'll have an even larger stage production. After all, this is now the stadium tour, not just smaller venues.

Alex in Chains
08-04-2006, 08:40 AM
I hope you're right.

kether4602
08-04-2006, 09:06 AM
Not only do I hope they will, I think they will. The initial tour was just the pre tour. I think this is the time for the real tour. Expect to see the Vicarious video, I'm almost certain of that. I'd also bet they start playing Wings Pt.1 and 2, and I imagine they'll have an even larger stage production. After all, this is now the stadium tour, not just smaller venues.

I doubt they will play Wings 1 and 2 at street scene. It's not that much of an intimate environment. I would expect to see those songs when the stadium tour starts. Usually, these festival concerts aren't part of the actual tour. Kind of like a "pit stop" if you will. I suppose the Vicarious video is possible, but i doubt it.

sonnyboy11
08-04-2006, 11:09 AM
I doubt they will play Wings 1 and 2 at street scene. It's not that much of an intimate environment. I would expect to see those songs when the stadium tour starts. Usually, these festival concerts aren't part of the actual tour. Kind of like a "pit stop" if you will. I suppose the Vicarious video is possible, but i doubt it.

Agree. I highly doubt we get Wings 1and2 tomorrow. BUT maybe we will get something like Opiate or Jerk Off! Now that would be cool. And I have not seen Keys/Rosetta Stoned live yet (they did not play it at Coachella) so I am really looking forward to that.

Carbine000
08-04-2006, 11:45 AM
There will be no wings tomorrow. It will be Coachella II.

Cid
08-04-2006, 12:22 PM
There will be no wings tomorrow. It will be Coachella II.

we'll see it in LA in a month though...

sonnyboy11
08-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Anybody go to the first night of Street Scene? How was it?

Cid
08-05-2006, 09:21 AM
Anybody go to the first night of Street Scene? How was it?

i was there, but decided it wasn't worth it so i sold my ticket. there wasn't as many people as i expected. i hope it's the same tonight as far as the amount of people...

spicolli
08-05-2006, 10:29 AM
thatd be awesome if not tooo many people were there. Snoop Dog, is playing at the same time as TOOL, so a large portion of the crowd will be there. This is going to be my first TOOL show, so i cant wait! Sucks its at a festival dealy, but im goin to staples next month so no worries.

spiral_gravity
08-05-2006, 03:21 PM
I heard snoop was going to finish his set early and go on stage with Tool and do a song or two.

Cid
08-05-2006, 03:44 PM
5 hours, 45 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!