PDA

View Full Version : BLAIRS SOLUTION.........WHEN?

seemyshadowchanging
05-22-2006, 05:49 AM
I was just wondering when and if fucking blair will give us the solution to this so called puzzle or was it just some more of his meaningless banter?(journey through the kaliedescope anyone?)

lordspandex
05-22-2006, 06:43 AM
yeah right

Chuck_Of_Wah
05-22-2006, 07:24 AM
Blair gives what he feels like, when he feels like. I stoppend counting on Blair's claims and declarations long ago.

His banter isn't meaningless, at least not to him, it's just that (and I am trying very hard to be politically correct here) he's not too rewarding a read in my opinion. ;)

*If* I was waiting for the solution you mentioned (which I'm not), I sure as s.h.i.t. wouldn't count on Blair to be the one to enlighten me or anyone else.

Blair seems like a guy who lives in his own world, so I just leave him be. Don't think that sort of person is the ideal candidate for running the website of a rock band of international renown and posting feedback for fans, but whatever, maybe he was in a hole and the guys helped him out or something. Maybe it was a favor, dunno.

Blair also doesn't seem to take many things and many people (including himself) very seriously, which is okay. I think some people here at TDN are a bit too far into the whole "Blair and his intrigues" thing, but hey, that's your thing, peeps.

Just don't get hurt. ;)

zol
05-23-2006, 03:26 AM
Just don't get hurt. ;)

LOL. Well said. His banter in the newsletters say it all really. He's clearly on the nutty side of life. So many hearts will be broken when all the 'secrets' of this album are revealed. Let's be interested, maybe intrigued but not consumed by the search for 'the truth' about this album.

knpoole
05-23-2006, 09:30 PM
I've always liked Blair and his writing. I don't know why everyone hates him so much.

zol
05-25-2006, 12:33 AM
I've always liked Blair and his writing. I don't know why everyone hates him so much.

We're all jealous too. Simple as that.

Just to hang out with the band for one day....:)

toocooltool
05-25-2006, 12:38 AM
Most probably never.

Gajarigon
05-27-2006, 05:39 AM
Check toolband! The solution is:

'If you fold open the album art, you will notice the back is actually the fronthead his body, and the lenzes are actually his testicles.'

!!!

kingred
05-27-2006, 07:10 AM
LOL

justify_denials
05-27-2006, 10:49 PM
I was just wondering when and if fucking blair will give us the solution to this so called puzzle or was it just some more of his meaningless banter?(journey through the kaliedescope anyone?)
I already, basicly found it and created threads about it and everyone of which was a fucking idiot who entered them. Let me put this puzzle in a way that will happen; someone else figures it out, posts; no one believes it thus everyone just got mind-fucked again by the (B.B.B), "big, bad, Blair".

You are all fucked.