PDA

View Full Version : Who is that?

IC
04-09-2003, 08:10 AM
Well, I know everyone is breathing down my neck about how the song is about freedom for drugs, but I really still believe its against drugs. For the video example. The guy looks in the box. He walks around a place NO ONE would want to be in. You start getting around uncomfortable places. The guy looks behind a closet(?) thing and sees a deterierated guy, barely having his head stay on. (they break you down) Then, he sticks his hand into an empy room, just lost in a lifeless place. All the people are frigin evily twisted (dude with the frikicyin eye) Above all, near the end, his head blows up. Oh frigin joy.
Night everyone

Rogerwilco
04-18-2003, 07:04 PM
Well in an interview Adam actually mentioned what it was about. He said it was just asking why we can't do drugs if the outcome is good. Something to that extend.

Anyway, I think you could infer many different things from the material given though. I think in the end it matters more of what it means to you then what it was created to mean.

cainecrawford
04-20-2003, 06:00 PM
But I am tending to think it is about the spiritual journey that coomes from the outer edge of existance. It is said that we are encompassed in Chaos. Therefore we become drunk in nature. To end this we must become sober putting an end to all that which is. Perhapes this will help. If there's anything left well miss you. This comes from making the pieces fit. Virtually redirrecting the path of harmonic flow. Into a single streamline. Becoming one again.