PDA

View Full Version : I have returned, and with a new opinion..

Kastuko
04-08-2003, 09:54 PM
Hmm, I seem to have changed my opinion on what I think of the song due to the fact that someone seems to have pretty much summed it up. As I re-look at it..I see nothing but sarcasm about a twisted city that only cares about worthless things..the song's lyrics totally fit that sarcasm too. And as far as Maynards quote's go..I'd say it pretty much sum sit up for this song.

By the way..I have returned after like..what? Three months of not being here? Lol. And you thought I was starting to hate Tool.. ^_-

Not in this life time. By the way...can someone direct me to a place where I can get a MIDI of Diposition? I would really like to get that. o.o

Kastuko
04-08-2003, 09:55 PM
Ahhh! This should be in the thread below this one...haha.. I'm such a dummy. ^_^;

Jerkoff35
05-02-2003, 12:56 PM
To me Aenima is a huge joke.. I think it basically rips Los Angeles apart for the people there who focus their minds on material things. It just cuts into the people of LA for believing that glitz and glammer are more important than the everyday aspects of our life. Like family, and doing things that will let us bet ourselves, not fake no bodies just wanting to be in the spotlight.