PDA

View Full Version : Alternative "francisco" possibility !

desertone
05-19-2006, 02:31 PM
Here is an alternative to the Francisco de Goya thread. Potential tie in to Aenima.

Hotsy Menshot from Green Jelly (a joke-metal band in which Maynard debuted as one of the Three Little Pigs explains:
“The voice on Message to Harry Manback is my old friend Francesco, (from Rome, Italy) who would come and live with me and my old roommate Jerry, off and on. I kicked him out after he stole some possessions from Jerry, and he called that night on the answering machine because he was afraid of me, and couldn’t threaten me to my face. He was 6’2” but only weighed 130 pounds and looked like Ichabod Crane from Sleepy Hollow. I could’ve broken him like a twig.
He called back again the next morning, and that message was finally heard on Message to Harry Manback II on Salival. Anyway, everyone used to imitate it from my impression, even though they have never heard it. Years later, I found the tape and played it for Maynard, who by this point, was my roommate. Next thing I knew, a few edits, some piano ... viola! ... “Harry Manback” is a joke name from the famous comedian, Bill Hicks (deceased)”

foursixandtwo
05-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Here is an alternative to the Francisco de Goya thread. Potential tie in to Aenima.

Hotsy Menshot from Green Jelly (a joke-metal band in which Maynard debuted as one of the Three Little Pigs explains:
“The voice on Message to Harry Manback is my old friend Francesco, (from Rome, Italy) who would come and live with me and my old roommate Jerry, off and on. I kicked him out after he stole some possessions from Jerry, and he called that night on the answering machine because he was afraid of me, and couldn’t threaten me to my face. He was 6’2” but only weighed 130 pounds and looked like Ichabod Crane from Sleepy Hollow. I could’ve broken him like a twig.
He called back again the next morning, and that message was finally heard on Message to Harry Manback II on Salival. Anyway, everyone used to imitate it from my impression, even though they have never heard it. Years later, I found the tape and played it for Maynard, who by this point, was my roommate. Next thing I knew, a few edits, some piano ... viola! ... “Harry Manback” is a joke name from the famous comedian, Bill Hicks (deceased)”

Nice. Good info. But..umm, how does this and viginti tres tie together again?