PDA

View Full Version : My wings

Leandrenos
05-19-2006, 01:49 PM
I know a lot of people see lyrics of Tool as anti-religious. Especially 10,000 days as a tribute to maynrds mother in a sence that he feels an injustice done to someone who feels so strongly while she was surounded by such hypocriticalness on those who shared her faith not her but him. I haven't read all the opinions wich is true. But I have never read anything in the terms of how I feel jealuos about people who have felt "faith" in any religion and are still good human beings and have really nuanced opinions about life etc... I cannot say I have ever felt the light or anything in comparasin except for the feelings I had during my psychotic episode. Aren't the stance's against religion being something to control a mass overdone and is there enough investigation going on on people who have a faith who still aren't dogmatic and who are in touch with their lusts, wrong doings et.. without the calvinist sence of fatalism of were all sinners. Sometimes I feel as if I'm the only person who doesn't want anyone to go to hell to suffer such pain. I have always been in touch wich all the social groups I've incountered always been an insider but also always been an outsider because I could always understand the human social feelings against on another but always resented the competetence between them highlited by the humility all of them wanted to put against the other. I've just drank too much wine with one of my best girlfriends who told me to put my rant on the internet... sorry bout this this probaply won't come across as good as I hoped some feedback would be nice etc.. latz....

Leandrenos
05-19-2006, 02:07 PM
No flaming? I expected more....