PDA

View Full Version : Focus 23?

seanpiece
05-18-2006, 02:30 PM
This may be a random thought but I'll throw it out there anyways. Robert Monroe mentions in his book, Ultimate Journeys, about different Focus levels. One of the levels lands on 23 and they don't have any real reason to be numbered, I guess just for memorization purposes.

Anyways, I'll list the different levels.

Focus 3 : mind brain synchrony

Foucs 10 : mind awake and alert, body asleep

Foucs 12 : state of expanded awareness

Focus 15 : state of no time

Focus 21 : the edge of time-space where it is possible to contact other energy steyms.

Focus 23 : A level inhabited by those who have recently left physical existence but who either have not been able to recognize and accept this or are unable to free themselves forom the ties of the Earth Life System. It includes those from all periods of time.

Focus 24-26 :This covers the Belieft System Territories, occupied by nonphysical humans from all periods and areas who have accepted and subscribed to various premises and concepts. These would include religious and philosophical beliefs that postulate some form of post-phyiscal existence.

Focus 27 : Here is the site of what we may call the Reception Center. This is an artificial synthesis created by human minds, a way station designed to ease the trauma and shock of the transistion out of physical reality. It takes on the form of various earth environments in order to be acceptable to the enormously wide variety of newcomesrs.

Focus 28 : Beyond not only time-space but human thought. Residence in 28 or beoynd limits any return to a physical human body.

So what I'm trying to get at is, the voice you hear is some lost soul that had just left the physical existence and is in need of assistance. "assist us"
Make of this as you will.