PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happend to reverend Maynard?

HanInCarbonite
05-17-2006, 05:57 PM
I'm not sure havent seen him as the reverend since Aenima tour? This does show Maynard does have a sense of humor though!

chalk_line
05-29-2006, 02:32 PM
Hes now a minister

IcaLynn
08-25-2006, 07:56 AM
I'm not sure havent seen him as the reverend since Aenima tour? This does show Maynard does have a sense of humor though!

of course he has a lighter, funny side. he used to do stand-up. he had Bill Hicks touring with tool and if you look at most of his songs, they have a bit of humor in all of them. cynical humor, but its still funny. i laughed my ass off when i read the translated lyrics to Die Eier Von Satan. i still laugh when i growl "und keire eier" at my brother who thinks ive joined a cult. i nearly got my ass kicked for playing that (seemingly) pointless song to a german student at my high school, he tried so hard to translate it. i might be able to name only 5 songs by tool that are purely serious...id hurt my head thinking of them, but theyre probably there.

Maynard is a very funny man. i have Lustmord on my myspace friends list, i asked him about maynard, he said that maynard is the goofball of the group. (Lustmord is about the only page that Adam Jones will comment, im sure its really them.)