PDA

View Full Version : what is this?

Adrenalin
04-07-2003, 05:20 AM
what is this?

a psychological venture or are we all in group therapy?

mr.i congratulate you on your discovery..i am really happy that you shared with the rest of us roaches.i really am.wether you should or not see a doc its up to you,but pleaaaassee shut up (sorry).freedom of speach?sometimes you should try and keep somethings to yourself.if indeed the song is for you,why didnt maynard hide he's secret e-mail in it for you and you alone?i really hope he does sometime,so you can contact with your God and let us in roaching peace.

progress and escape

tomatoms
04-08-2003, 08:18 AM
who are you?

who are you to dictate whether or not a ishould shut up. I think you're jealous. Maynard is my god and he is god of me. He is my professional doctor, my omniscient overseer, and the way, the truth, and the light of my life. Oh by the way...go fuck yourself, cuz you don't know shit, you eat it. you know nothing about me, nor does anyone in this forum, except what I have chosen to give. I don't need no congradulations, that lies only in your own warped perspecive on what to make of my post. ow can you every hope to broaden yor horizons if you don't consider the possiblilties? Good job! Ignorance is bliss, isn't it? Bwahahaha.

Your not roaches, you're all MAGGOTS! Dirty little slimy fuckin meaningless MAGGOTS! And I, the lamb.
Think for yourself, question everything.

tomatoms
04-08-2003, 08:29 AM
oh yeah, dude you shoulda posted a follow up, intsead of starting a new thread.

by doing such you pulled my bullshit posts out of the confines of the context and put it where it doesn't belong. Dominating the whole no quarter phucking phorum. you suck. i want your balls mashed.

i think you finally had something your shallow mind could comment on. Its easy to call out a martyr.

I am no martyr, i really just don't care about anybody but myself, hence my warped perspective. ermmmm... nevermind. Its all true, ya'll are just to blind to see, and you don't have the pieces to fit it together.

My couldn't you let someone's OPINION on the music stand without pointing fingers. Not that I didn't expect this kind of feedback... I am amused by it.

ho and it waas a psycologicalal Adventure that I went on, and it was something rich enough to pll me out of the bowels of self-loathing to a pedestal of wonder, where i was distracted from my shortcomings and encouraged by my own love of the supernatural to peer further in. How's that? I won't shut up, not til im done. ot for you....er...er..anybody.

Adrenalin
05-05-2003, 06:33 AM
i am sorry that i didnt post a follow up..i am new to this and i am still searching..as for your posts....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
i could never be isulted by a 3 year old...you are boring..do as you wish.my words couldnt be more true..if you think i am a lier so be it...you are too full of yourself to think otherwise.bye

Adrenalin
05-06-2003, 02:51 AM
and by the way...an opinion is an opinion,i have to respect that..but insulting everyone else and posting that we/they are all maggots..is another can of worms entirly
so stick to your truth for yourself and let other ppl who wish to express their ,more objective, thoughts in these forums fulfill their will.