PDA

View Full Version : NQ live..

Adrenalin
04-07-2003, 04:59 AM
a friend of mine has the live video of Nq.i have it too.its some live footage in england.maynard has a tatoo:fish and chips (way too cool) on his back and at the end sais to the crowd:ok here's a joke.....we're serious ha the joke's on you..
thats all.find it and see it.

josh
04-10-2003, 03:45 AM
where? where do i find this footage? can i get it of the net some where? of kazaa?

i need some answers here.

thanks

Chris_Brightwell
04-10-2003, 07:06 AM
That video is from 07.21.1994, a show which Peach opened for.

If you find the recording of Sober from that night, you'll see Justin Chancellor playing bass while Paul D'Amour took a break.

--
Chris Brightwell // moderator

Penguin
05-02-2003, 04:20 PM
I hear it was on lachrymology.com or however the hell you spell it

Adrenalin
05-05-2003, 06:43 AM
you guys are cool..i dint even know where he found it..its nice to know ppl now these things..thank you for being here..
anyway..i want to ask if the peach cd can be found..i havent searched yet but i think ill get it.is it good?and by the way..my friend also did this amazing thing:

he has a 2 cd live video footage of the lateralus tour by a digital camera..with each song ''cut'' so if you wish you can play it one by one or all at the same time..great!!i am not very good with pc's but once i get my hands on this ill defenetly unleash it on the net..if he hasnt done it already

wehavenoquarter
06-03-2003, 09:00 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Adrenalin
[B]you guys are cool..i dint even know where he found it..its nice to know ppl now these things..thank you for being here..
anyway..i want to ask if the peach cd can be found..i havent searched yet but i think ill get it.is it good?and by the way..my friend also did this amazing thing:

he has a 2 cd live video footage of the lateralus tour by a digital camera..with each song ''cut'' so if you wish you can play it one by one or all at the same time..great!!i am not very good with pc's but once i get my hands on this ill defenetly unleash it on the net..if he hasnt done it already .

Hey u said ur friend has live footage from tool.Do u think u can tell me were i can find this footage or is it already on the net. Feel free to reply hear or email me at [email protected]