PDA

View Full Version : lemon juice? i mean, come on.

xizm
05-16-2006, 12:26 AM
[you weep in / you're weeping] shades of chosen indigo

Got to avenge yourself in your eye

When you pissed all over my black kettle You must have been high!

HateSolstice
05-16-2006, 12:29 AM
<_< Nope, he says lemon juice. clear as day.

Muladhara
05-16-2006, 12:37 AM
Shoot lemon juice in your eye to cause weeping so it looks like you're upset when really you aren't, you're just doing it for show.

"Avenge yourself in the eye" makes no sense.

Sanzen
05-16-2006, 09:31 AM
Avenge yourself in your eye? It would be quite a place for a revenge driven battle, lemme tell ya'...

But he does say lemon juice.

evilprimeval
05-16-2006, 10:02 AM
This has been discussed to death, "lemon juice" makes complete sense.
How do people hear certain things?
It's like they've got little implants inside their ears that fuck everything up before it gets to their brains.

Blanket_509
05-16-2006, 02:09 PM
This has been discussed to death, "lemon juice" makes complete sense.
How do people hear certain things?
It's like they've got little implants inside their ears that fuck everything up before it gets to their brains.

I think it's something in their brains that fucks up what's picked up by their ears. Or rather, a lack of effort by the brain.

psims23
05-16-2006, 03:21 PM
Ever had lemon juice sprayed in yer eye??? Lemme tell ya, it's no pleasant thing

black_rose
05-16-2006, 04:15 PM
Ever had lemon juice sprayed in yer eye??? Lemme tell ya, it's no pleasant thing

Doing this after snorting a good line of pepper really messes with your mind.

Ertai
05-17-2006, 05:36 AM
alil' juice up in your eye....

lemon juice up in your eye...

i think he switches back and forth between these two phrases.

Bukkhead
05-17-2006, 06:46 AM
someone else, cant recall who, mentioned a saying he'd heard often- I asked around, and others have heard of it too, though I can't find it on the internet. "Squeeze too many lemons, and you'll get lemon juice in your eye." It's said of people who are not only judgemental, but who seek to be always judgemental, even when it's pointless.

3dglver
05-17-2006, 09:12 AM
Avenge yourself in your eye? It would be quite a place for a revenge driven battle, lemme tell ya'...

But he does say lemon juice.

I agree.

bmeason
05-17-2006, 10:30 AM
someone else, cant recall who, mentioned a saying he'd heard often- I asked around, and others have heard of it too, though I can't find it on the internet. "Squeeze too many lemons, and you'll get lemon juice in your eye." It's said of people who are not only judgemental, but who seek to be always judgemental, even when it's pointless.

There ya go. I think this quote sums up his intention in using "lemon juice". And the weeping shades of chosen indigo. Maybe its like, choose what you want to be blue about, but then you've got lemon juice in your eye when others go through it and you place judgement.

I dunno.

WitlessLiar
05-17-2006, 06:29 PM
Shoot lemon juice in your eye to cause weeping so it looks like you're upset when really you aren't, you're just doing it for show.

"Avenge yourself in the eye" makes no sense.
Oh my god I didn't think of it that way and I apparently missed the conversation about it. Thanks.

And evil - it's called beliefs. It doesn't just fuck things you hear up. It changes your perspective on reality. These people are grasping onto a belief, thus hearing things differently (of course The Grudge is heavily against this :))

bruised_kiwi
05-18-2006, 12:18 PM
hahaha.....

evilprimeval
05-18-2006, 12:23 PM
And evil - it's called beliefs. It doesn't just fuck things you hear up. It changes your perspective on reality. These people are grasping onto a belief, thus hearing things differently (of course The Grudge is heavily against this :))
Cognitive retardation, I understand.
But I'm not giving up on the implant idea.
I've dissected several of these questionable ears since my last post and have found nothing but tissue and wax.
Must be beyond that.
I need a drill or a bone saw, maybe...

ObviousParadox
05-21-2006, 12:45 AM

perfect.

bitter_enigma
05-21-2006, 01:14 AM
Doing this after snorting a good line of pepper really messes with your mind.

haha.
How about snorting salt and squeezing a lemon over the eye. I believe that's called a South African Stuntsman or something along those lines...

It looks like a lot of fun.

tiryth
05-21-2006, 02:29 AM

kinda bit like crying wolf - but not?

i do get what you mean, it just reminded me of the cry wolf thing

smeefsmeef
05-21-2006, 07:43 PM
welcome to the forums

AEnimaTOOLer
05-21-2006, 09:37 PM
what about the part when he talks about kangaroo dung?

KANGAROO DUNG. HUNG THE JURY WITH THE INNOCENT!

i always thought that talking about kangaroo dung in this song was a little wierd.

smeefsmeef
05-21-2006, 09:49 PM
what about the part when he talks about kangaroo dung?

KANGAROO DUNG. HUNG THE JURY WITH THE INNOCENT!

i always thought that talking about kangaroo dung in this song was a little wierd.

hehe...

I think he says, "Kangaroo done hung the jury..."

bitter_enigma
05-23-2006, 06:22 AM
hehe...

I think he says, "Kangaroo done hung the jury..."

So who is hung, the roo or the jury?
Or did the roo make the jury hung?
And what does penis size have to do with anything?

anfisechka
05-23-2006, 06:51 AM
"Got a little lemon juice up in your eye."

Didn't realize it until I heard it live. Seemed pretty obvious at the time.

Muladhara
05-23-2006, 07:00 AM
So who is hung, the roo or the jury?
Or did the roo make the jury hung?
And what does penis size have to do with anything?

The jury.
Yes.
Everything.

evilprimeval
05-23-2006, 09:28 AM
The jury.
Yes.
Everything.
Good response.
I hate you too.

bitter_enigma
05-23-2006, 09:31 AM
The jury.
Yes.
Everything.

Big plate of touche' comin your way dude.
:)

Bukkhead
05-24-2006, 03:03 PM
kinda bit like crying wolf - but not?

i do get what you mean, it just reminded me of the cry wolf thing

Crying wolf would seem to me to be an abuse of power, an abuse that eventually will cause that power to be reduced, until a lack of that power gets one in trouble. I can see how, yes, one who constantly judges things would soon find that no one takes those judgements seriously, and when the power of judgement is actually needed, it's too late/

If a person goes looking for things to disparage, one will find them. If one's goal is to squeeze lemons UNTIL a bad one is discovered, one will, indeed, find a bad lemon, since not every lemon is perfect.

And in the process, one will probably squeeze a few lemons too hard, and one will get a squirt right in the eye. And will look like a fool. And will show everyone that it's the judger, not the judged, which is flawed.

Another way of looking at this is: a person who squeezes too hard, using unfair criteria for judgement, will eventually get judged himself. This goes right along with kangaroo (court) done hung the juror.

So it's not just hypocricy: it's self-fulfilling prophecy.

--JE