PDA

View Full Version : a remark by a newbe

Adrenalin
04-07-2003, 04:30 AM
i mean no disrespect by ''marcing'' in this forum but my opinion on the question:''where does the baby fit'' is this..
cesaro comes from the word caesar the ancient master of the empire of rome..lika a pharao..i should know i am greek.ok and what does that mean?caesar is the first man known to be born not in a usualway,but by cutting the mother open and taking the baby out.caesaric something its called to his memory.i was born the same way..anyway,i guess that thats where the baby fits..newborn.

Animus
04-24-2003, 07:18 AM
Caesarian Section is what you're talking about, if that's the proper way to spell it, or commonly called C-Section. Quite a number of people are born that way nowadays. I think Cesaro Summability does play on that concept, therefore having a double meaning of the mathematical idea as well as the birth of a baby. Two seemingly unrelated things, but perhaps they have a very powerful connection. I posted a longer post in one of the other threads about my personal thoughts on it.

Adrenalin
05-12-2003, 08:02 AM
well i ended finding out that,that name was really on a mathematical form..shit.well amybe tool found it funny and desided to tape the baby crying...they werent the fist ppl to do it you know..even yoko ono did that!