PDA

View Full Version : auras

futile
04-06-2003, 10:55 PM
im guessing that all of you reading this have enough knowledge of what auras are. Not just the glowing light of something...but the ones that surrounds everyone/thing.

I was in a medaphysical book shop and over heard the clerk talking to a customer about auras...what they are and such.

she was saying how some poeple can see these glowing, flowing casts of light/energy around things.

I, like the nosey bastard i am, stepped in. and asked the lady how do you see them. she said she didnt know. i asked her to elaberate on what they looked like.

I asked her if you had to be trained ot get a surgery to see them. all she did was let me borrow a book. as i started to read it..i began to think...what the fuck??? ive seen what they have been explaining my whole life. i just thaught ever one else did too.....thats y i never cared to much to talk about it.

-i was about 11 at the time-

i was wondering if anyone here can see auras, and if so when did you begin to see them.

Nirvana
04-06-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by futile
i was wondering if anyone here can see auras, and if so when did you begin to see them.

i can see them.. its really dificult for me to talk about... but... hmm

it all started when i was about... 8years old... i got some really hard time then and i isolated myself from the rest of the world.. everything was wrong.. man.,. i was depressed...
that was also the first time i started playing with knifes...

i dont mind if you gonna laugh what i gonna say... but remind that its really dificult for me...

i had an evil spirit in me.. controlling my mind... its scary.. when i was afraid or really mad... i turned to another person.. i wasent myself.. the sound of my voice turned... (said my mom)...

i was really strong for my age... my dad had some trouble to control me when he tried to grab me.. so i would be calm again....

then i get some help from people (like the woman in your story) first i get some rocks... i had to wear it as a necklash... that sucks... didnt help... i was about 9-10 years

12-13 yers
then i was going to some kind of man... he was strange but really cool... he helped me by (i dont know how to call it) .. he goes with his hand around me... while in sitting and helping me with strong up my aura...

it goes really well... i began to feel good.. the world began to be better... i started realizing more things... in the beginning strange though...

then he died... it was a real hard time for me again... and even now... 16 years... i have really hard times... depressions that take months...

(it sounds all like i want your pitty) I DONT!!!!

but back to the story...

when i saw my first aura i was shocked.. ididnt know what it was... i saw a lightgreen and a white... i alwasy see white.. thats with every person... its a protection for your aura...

nowadays i can look at aura whenever i want.. but i never do it... it makes me remind to much of my past...

Thats about all i can/will tell you... hop its enough

Please: ones again: this was really hard for me to say!

futile
04-07-2003, 10:45 PM
ya, thats cool you can see them when ever you want.
and thanx for sharing with me

With me it always seems harder to not see them. ill be in a car watching the trees in the distance and i could see theirs. they always a have purplish glow to them.

what really makes peoples auras stand out the most is is when there is bright constant back ground behind them. ie the sky, a white wall, etc etc.

like in school when the teacher is infront of that little thing that they pull down to show the over head projecter on. when they sit in front of that i can see it flowing and changing to the moment. of course i dont say anything to them about it, my class already thinks i wierd enough

than

abefrohmn
04-08-2003, 05:15 PM
uhm, A king's cape/robe was supposed to be his tangible aura.

Nirvana
04-09-2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by futile

of course i dont say anything to them about it, my class already thinks i wierd enough

than

no.. i keep it to myself to... no one knows about it... well.. my parents does.. an my girlfriend... thats it

Jerk off
04-11-2003, 09:27 AM
I guess i can see those, I don't really consider the auras though, Just light defraction. They are way easier to see if you don't try, just kind of stare off into space and think about something else, and they'll snap into place.

Valkyrie
04-12-2003, 12:17 AM
Yeah...See...I thought I was seeing auras but I really just think it's my eyes blurring and taking the negatives of colours based on contrasting environmental hues and creating this wavy wash. Like staring at the sun with your eyes closed and then when you open them the whole world is blue.

reign3
04-12-2003, 10:32 PM
I will once again post about this book I am reading.

"You Forever" by T. Lobsang Rampa

explains what auras are. tells you what each color and each combination of colors represents. and instructs you on how to develop the ability to see them. interesting stuff

seeyouauntie
04-20-2003, 10:55 PM
My girlfriend and I are really close to each other, more than either of us have ever been to anyone else. She say's that she can see my aura when I’m really pissed off, she told me its a purplish color and it comes off my body like heat waves. I’m curious, does your aura change color when your mood changes?

Nirvana
04-21-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by seeyouauntie
does your aura change color when your mood changes?

yes it does, i dont know every meaning of colors but i know it does!

seeker
04-21-2003, 04:09 AM
sounds like that stephen king book... Insomnia i believe.

when it's rainy and dark out i can see the auras of car headlights... they stretch into the sky and into the ground, it's breathtaking.*

XiPHiaS
04-22-2003, 02:49 PM
This is all very interesting. I once saw a book about photographing aura's, produced some interesting pictures.

But is there some serious scientific material available that explains the penomenon, or gives an explaination for people seeing it?

BTW: I never see them, though my eyes somethimes produce strange effects, but i don't know if these are auras or just the 'lookin in the sun'-effect or something like that.

venusdatura
05-01-2003, 09:27 AM
A good way to learn to see auras is to sit in a dimly lit room, light a candle and watch the flame, also hang a towel or some fabric on the wall or whatever you can find that is a dark color, not black but maybe a dark red works good. Have someone stand in front of it. As you watch the flame (this will help relax your eyes), practice your breathing to relax also...breathing through your nose and out your mouth, after a few minutes of this slowly move your eyes from the flame to the person standing in front of the fabric. It takes some practice, but most people I know usually see something the first time. I find this technique works really well. Good Luck.

faaip de oaid
05-01-2003, 12:11 PM
i dont really buy the whole aura thing. but im sure if you tried hard enough you could squint and see some colors or something... doesnt mean that is anything special.

Nirvana
05-02-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by faaip de oaid
i dont really buy the whole aura thing. but im sure if you tried hard enough you could squint and see some colors or something... doesnt mean that is anything special.

bastard

Metalanarchist
05-02-2003, 10:02 AM
That isn't a very nice response. We should all be allowed to express what we think here without condemnation, don't you think? After all, you started a discussion about auras that, as far as I can tell, has nothing whatsoever do to with the song Lateralus. If it does, please let me know how, because I missed it.

I have heard about auras but have no personal experience with them, so I can't say they're very relevant to my life. Same goes for heaven, hell, ghosts, witches, dwarves and other stuff others claim are a part of "reality", their reality maybe, but not mine.

rikij
05-03-2003, 07:12 AM
I read somewhere recently that auras and chakras were heavily intertwined. For those of you who have studied auras...do you have any thoughts about this?