PDA

View Full Version : The Pot: New single

Sea of Lies
05-14-2006, 07:26 AM
Don't know it if has been already posted but in jan 06 newsletter (ouija stuff):

Q: On what date, exactly, will the single from Tool's new record be released in tue US?

A: VORP

(Note: Unfortunately at the time I didn't realize that the entity was asking me a question. Tere should have been a space, making it V or P .. meaning that it was asking me wich single i was referring to. It should, howeber be noted that the initials are correct , save for a letter ommited by Obelisong)

So, the next single is The Pot... and they knew since january. Did u think that would be it? I was sure they'll go with right in two or even jambi, altough Pot is more "single friendly".. i wonder how's gonna be the vid..

redshift.
05-14-2006, 07:38 AM
They are already playing "The Pot" here on the the radio and have been for awhile.

StoneyB
05-14-2006, 07:45 AM
I've been hearing Jambi on the radio too. The Pot is a great song, and sounds similar to older TooL, so I think Adam would be able to make a wicked video interpretation for this song. I would prefer, however, TOOL to do something unexpected and make a video for one of the longer tracks. Perhaps Rosetta Stoned, or even Wings for Marie would be cool. I'm not sure their label would agree to let them do that though.

Dolophane
05-14-2006, 10:15 AM
Don't know it if has been already posted
Yeah it has a few times. But it's alright. Like I said to the last fella - it feels better to figure it out for yourself than to read it on here, eh? ;-)

moneyisevil
05-14-2006, 11:47 AM
sirius is basically playing all of 10k days except wings 1 & 2