PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget

Severance
11-23-2002, 03:33 PM
Don't forget about that COW licking its own...uh...yea, on the back side of the back of the CD case.....

I wonder why they put that there.....
Maybe to make people wonder........?

Pho
11-23-2002, 06:34 PM
HOLY COW, i never noticed that, its a cow behind the cd case... clever. Its intresting, it looks like its giving itself pleasure, but it looks like it would go with the aenima theme better.

DeleteYourself
11-23-2002, 09:01 PM
i think the hidden cow is just one of those weird things they include just be be funny

Necronomicon
11-23-2002, 09:08 PM
I didn't notice it until one day I took the cd out of the case and saw something weird underneath the black plastic bit, in the hole in the middle.

Then I opened it, and-lo and behold-a cow licking itself.

To this day I have no idea what it means.

CCD
11-23-2002, 09:24 PM
doesnt the little ring inside the jewel case look like an asshole? in keeping with the maynard proffessed idea that all of their songs are about anal sex, they looked at the little ring and decided to make a joke out of it.

Roach
11-24-2002, 01:50 AM
I was quite pissed with the reissue and how the cd tray was transparent.

dissociation
11-24-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Roach

uh, i take it you mean the reissue of it on dissectional records, yes? because, it's not a transparent case...

sidez
11-25-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Roach
I agree. A transparent case completely gives it away and does not give one the chance to explore the art well as the music.

Like someone else said, I think it was done just to be funny.

manifestcontent
11-26-2002, 10:12 AM
You know how long it took to me to notice that damn cow! i must have had the cd for over a year until i read the FAQ and they mentioned it on there. then i decided to take a peak and what do ya know. a cow licking his arse. i think maybe it was some comic relief for the very serious dark album.

dissociation
11-26-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by sidez

I agree. A transparent case completely gives it away and does not give one the chance to explore the art well as the music.

what the fuck are you talking about? it's one fucking picture. explore the art? i think you mean "one doesn't have the chance to explore the cd case." give it a rest man.

sparrow
11-27-2002, 01:43 PM
well now i have two things to say. guy before me, why the hell are you on a message forum and dont give a shit about the other things beside the music, not to mention its part of the artwork forum. and funny story with the cow. I was in the car with my mom, and being a young lad just purchasing the new cd i happened to open it up in the car. what do you know, a cow licking its ass and a naked midget and a fat lady. luckily my mom never saw it and ive hidden it tothis day.

DDoedtman
08-10-2003, 12:38 AM
While looking at the picture of the cow just now, I recalled that hallucinogenic mushrooms grow out of cow shit. Perhaps the cow heard about this...

Motherfucker=Redeemer
11-06-2003, 02:51 PM
Damn, I would have never seen that picture if I hadn't read this thread =/

UncnciousShadow
11-11-2003, 02:10 PM
While looking at the picture of the cow just now, I recalled that hallucinogenic mushrooms grow out of cow shit. Perhaps the cow heard about this...

HAHAHA. I dont think it symbolizes anything...just a way to keep TOOL fans occupied

Windir
11-11-2003, 02:49 PM
Pathetic.

crow011
11-11-2003, 04:06 PM
obsessed . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .