PDA

View Full Version : About 11...

Torthlert
05-13-2006, 07:17 PM
I'm not sure (just cause there's SOOOO much being posted) if this has been mentioned yet, but...

11...union...double helix DNA...caduceus...so forth and so on...(thanks kemp)

The song Lipan conjuring? 1:11...Well...

If you notice, Albert Hoffman was born on January 11th (my girlfriends birthday actually, and Kabir's) And children, what is January 11th? it's 1:11!!! YAY!!! Also, Hofmann celebrated his 100th birthday this year (the dude is STILL ALIVE!!!). 100=10,000 days.

On another post, when someone was explaining the meaning behind 11:11, they mentioned the number 22 as well...Well...

R. Gordon Wasson ("My name is Dr. Wasson, how are you today?"), the Western world's father of Psilocybin Mushrooms (he was the first westerner to take part in the magic mushroom rituals of the Mazatec), was born on the 22nd of September (which is right around the Autumnal Equinox). My birthday is the 21st of September (close, heh). Wasson and Hofmann, were the yin and yang of Western psychedelia. (in my opinion) They were the 11, of psychedelics.

My mother's birthday actually is 11:11...and she's the one who got me in to TOOL to begin with.

I think all of us have had some serious coincidences, that have tied us to TOOL. If you really believe in all that indigo/crystal children/lightbringers stuff, well, I would think that we here, are most certainly a part of that.

Any thoughts? Was this just useless gibberish? (the word "gibberish" actually came from the Arab alchemist Jabir (or Geber), whose writings were considered nonsensical).

Oh, and one more thing just to throw out there...

Supposedly, Egypt was called "Khem" back in the day because of the blackness of the soil, and the term "alCHEMy" comes from that name. Any Terence Mckenna fans out there? Mckenna was most certainly a modern day linguistic Alchemist. His middle name, was "Kemp." I wrote a song for Terence, in which I add a short sound clip of one of his rants on the mushroom experience, and I titled it "Khemp," before I ever realized that Egypt used to be called "Khem." The reason I added the 'h' in it, was to make a slight reference to drugs in general.

Oh gosh, I feel like I just wasted everyone's time...Any thoughts?

Sasha
05-14-2006, 11:02 AM
I like this thread. I like these number threads, even if they don't lead anywhere they still offer something.

BTW, lovin' this part...

My mother's birthday actually is 11:11...and she's the one who got me in to TOOL to begin with.

Loveboat Captain
05-14-2006, 11:26 AM
Good thread

bogsnarth
05-14-2006, 03:51 PM
how does 100 years = 10,000 days when 10,000 days = 27.3790926 years?

teonanacatl
05-14-2006, 04:47 PM
just another interesting point about 11; some beleive that "11:11" is is a pre-encoded trigger that has been placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter, and that when one sees "11:11" it triggers the subconcious mind into activity.

tool are obviously having a lot of fun with all this

tosmond
05-15-2006, 12:11 AM
10,000 days = 27.3790926 years?

10,000 days = 27 years = how long its been since maynard mother has been crippled????

Eleven and she was gone. Eleven is when we waved good-bye.
11:11 refereing to when she was crippled

Ten thousand days in the fire is long enough
You're going home...
she died? i struggled to find a date of death on judith keenan, 2003? she may be still alive for all i know....

i also read somewhere the 11:11 actually had a connection to the bible, but im not sure how much credentials this has

as for this
just another interesting point about 11; some beleive that "11:11" is is a pre-encoded trigger that has been placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter, and that when one sees "11:11" it triggers the subconcious mind into activity.
I too thought something about this because its always something that has stood out to me.... onething the really stood out (aside that jimmy quote) when i read this thread was "system 11:11" which was a song by a band called powerman 5000, im yet to look up these lyrics but i will when i get the chance....

bogsnarth
05-15-2006, 01:22 AM
pretty much everything in your post has been gone over and over and over.

yes, she was in a wheelchair for 27 years before she died. eleven in the song "jimmy" is generally accepted to be the age maynard was when she had her stroke. 11:11 looks like a biblical chapter/verse notation, but without a book to go along with it, it's pretty meaningless.. however there is a book of Judith in the catholic bible.

Sotto Voce
05-15-2006, 04:24 AM
Not to mention the interesting fact that the hidden voice on Rosetta Stoned begins at exactly 11 minutes and 00 seconds...

CaseLogic
05-15-2006, 12:02 PM
Not to mention the interesting fact that the hidden voice on Rosetta Stoned begins at exactly 11 minutes and 00 seconds...

I've never heard this voice

Catharsis
05-15-2006, 01:29 PM
I've never heard this voice

I just listened and there IS some voice/sound that comes on at the latter end of 11:00 in the song.. very high pitched and indecipherable

Exegesis
05-15-2006, 02:10 PM
I just listened and there IS some voice/sound that comes on at the latter end of 11:00 in the song.. very high pitched and indecipherable

There is a book called 11:11. Check it out.

TheHolyGift
05-15-2006, 02:32 PM
(the dude is STILL ALIVE!!!). 100=10,000 days.

100 years doesn't equal 10,000 Days.

Torthlert
05-16-2006, 01:26 AM
Yeah...I apologize for the 100=10,000 thing. I guess I was looking at it as a visual thing...a one, followed by a zeros. I got number crazy.