PDA

View Full Version : Brainchild

therandom
05-13-2006, 10:21 AM
If it has already been brought up... sorry.

THe fetus in the skull is attached to the eye. When a fetus is in the womb it's attached to the placenta. Which gives it everything it needs to survive. WHoevers baby that is up in there, whatever the (mother?) is seeing is going to be directly affecting that baby. ANd did anyone notice that if you look right you can almost see a foot coming out of the nose? But maybe thats just shadow or... makeup or something.

TJP
05-13-2006, 11:24 AM
i thought it was the birth of an idea but thats just wot i thought the first time i saw that picture

quasiperiodica
05-13-2006, 03:04 PM
If it has already been brought up... sorry.

THe fetus in the skull is attached to the eye. When a fetus is in the womb it's attached to the placenta. Which gives it everything it needs to survive. WHoevers baby that is up in there, whatever the (mother?) is seeing is going to be directly affecting that baby. ANd did anyone notice that if you look right you can almost see a foot coming out of the nose? But maybe thats just shadow or... makeup or something.

I did notice it looked a little strange there.

scorpioali
05-14-2006, 02:39 PM
i thought it was the birth of an idea but thats just wot i thought the first time i saw that picture

I really like that interpretation. Like a child in the womb, ideas can develop and grow into something beautiful and then burst forth into the world...

lateralus0
05-14-2006, 03:33 PM
Ah, well, if you start from the picture that says "Tool 10,000 Days" and proceed, you'll notice that the picture preceding each band member can be seen in each other the band member's photo. Except for Maynard. He is preceded by the fetus in the skull. I'm confused, anyone notice this too?

therandom
05-14-2006, 03:50 PM
I really like that interpretation. Like a child in the womb, ideas can develop and grow into something beautiful and then burst forth into the world...

THen where would our brainchild be born out of? Mouth? Eyes? NOSE?

CISERIAN SECTION?

DUH NUH NUHHHHHH

has anyone figured out the 'puzzle/blair is a lame stoner who screws with us" yet? I want to sleep and my girlfriend is getting worried.

cjbarker02
05-14-2006, 03:59 PM
I want to sleep and my girlfriend is getting worried.

LOL mine is beyond worried!

JOK3R
05-14-2006, 06:50 PM
lol go to sleep crazy asses