PDA

View Full Version : clues not on 10k days...

peripheral
05-13-2006, 05:01 AM
this may have already been posted, but it appears that the band members are wearing the same clothes in the 10k days photos as they are in the revolver magazine spread. i do not have that mag, but i did look at the cover photo closely. perhaps the photo shoot for the album took place just prior to the revolver photos, therefore they (tool, not revolver) may have put stuff there. is there a clock in any of those photos? perhaps that is what blair was referring to...photos of the band, but not ones in the packaging. or, maybe not.

deviever
05-13-2006, 05:07 AM
this may have already been posted, but it appears that the band members are wearing the same clothes in the 10k days photos as they are in the revolver magazine spread. i do not have that mag, but i did look at the cover photo closely. perhaps the photo shoot for the album took place just prior to the revolver photos, therefore they (tool, not revolver) may have put stuff there. is there a clock in any of those photos? perhaps that is what blair was referring to...photos of the band, but not ones in the packaging. or, maybe not.

To quote you : "or, maybe not."

devi-

Matt8
05-13-2006, 05:13 AM
i'll look at it when i get home. i dont think they would tie a magazine such as revolver (vomit) with their own album art.

implandnoises
05-13-2006, 05:19 AM

I have looked at photos from that mag posted on the web. There is a link in one of these threads, I can't remember which. The clothes look different, everything is of an older fashion. There is a clock, but it says 4:45 if I remember correctly.