PDA

View Full Version : OK, I dont get it completely, but very close

IC
05-10-2006, 07:02 PM
check out the clock on the cd player when listenin to it. I noticed the accented sounds in the beginning sync up perfectly with the seconds, then as soon as they start to get off sync, they fade away. later in, every time you see the second '3', a new noise is added/accented. there is some sort of pattern, aligned with the time. anyway, just thought Id throw that in. Any more thoughts?

AMF
05-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Here's my thought: this is one weird ass song:D

xPOGOx
05-10-2006, 10:30 PM
check out the clock on the cd player when listenin to it. I noticed the accented sounds in the beginning sync up perfectly with the seconds, then as soon as they start to get off sync, they fade away. later in, every time you see the second '3', a new noise is added/accented. there is some sort of pattern, aligned with the time. anyway, just thought Id throw that in. Any more thoughts?
That's called 60/120bpm

The tempo the song is played at some multiple of 60 beats per minute. 60 beats per minute = 1 beat per second.

Nothing eerie or spokie or anything about this...just a slow tempo compared to most tracks on this CD which are more like 136-150 bpm.

zol
05-11-2006, 12:07 AM
^ Precisley.

It's kinda like saying that if you're walking along to the beat of a song that the band must have set the tempo of that song based on your average walking pace.

xPOGOx
05-11-2006, 12:09 AM
^ Precisley.

It's kinda like saying that if you're walking along to the beat of a song that the band must have set the tempo of that song based on your average walking pace.
Some bands do that.

</sarcasm>

zol
05-11-2006, 12:32 AM
It's the future of music man!

That and music that tastes like stuff.

Wonko The Sane
05-11-2006, 01:16 AM
lol

IC
05-11-2006, 03:03 AM
^ Precisley.

dude, im a f89yasf7ui drummer, i know about tempo markings. my point is, that its a mathematical 'song' that aligns with certain numbers in its running time.

zol
05-11-2006, 05:26 AM
OK man fair enough. I'm just not one to get so in depth with a lot of this stuff because I think most of it is unintended or coincidental. I still enjoy looking at such theories though. Who knows, you could be right...