PDA

View Full Version : Religion and Science

Mr.Rubberburner
05-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Anybody have the idea that "Right in Two" and dividing has to do with the constant division we see in people when it comes to religion or science?. Monkeys the scientific part, obviously. Angels, the religious correlation. The ongoing war betweeen religion and science. Just cut it all along, right in two. Any thoughts?

P.S.
Sorry if anyone's brought this up already, i've been away for awhile

Elepherious
05-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Anybody have the idea that "Right in Two" and dividing has to do with the constant division we see in people when it comes to religion or science?. Monkeys the scientific part, obviously. Angels, the religious correlation. The ongoing war betweeen religion and science. Just cut it all along, right in two. Any thoughts?

P.S.

i think its more a self reflective wondermeant about mand kind, and human nature, taken from the view of the angels, from up above, watching as god gave man kind free will, and we just use it to beat eachother down, instead of sharing land, and ownership of items that arnt ours in the firstplace, and things that are well encumpasing in the sence that one man/nation/people dont need to fight over it.... and they seem to kinda revel in the stupidity of mankinds fights.

but thats just me....

third_eye77
05-12-2006, 06:02 AM
^^I agree w/ you. Well put.

Convoy_X
05-12-2006, 12:00 PM

P.S.
No the Angels a siting on the sideline as the monkys war with one another!