PDA

View Full Version : Background scenes

reflected
05-10-2006, 08:17 AM
http://inkescape.blogspot.com/2006/02/ions.html
after a quick read on the link (good link)
I recolletc some scenes form the video.

When the male looks through the window... when the female move its arms:

The question is:
What are your concepts for the many bodies on the background (between the flashing lights)?

APOCALYPSEENSABAHNUR
05-10-2006, 08:19 AM
You mean when she's pointing at him, and the strobe lights are flashing? That part?

reflected
05-10-2006, 10:21 AM
You mean when she's pointing at him, and the strobe lights are flashing? That part?

Hehe yeah! (i'm improving my english :)
You've got the point.

So.. at this moment, theres some bodies on the background.. do you recognize that?

APOCALYPSEENSABAHNUR
05-10-2006, 10:27 AM
I recognize it, but I always (I don't read deep enough) thought that those bodies were just the same woman. To me, it looks as if she is standing in a room full of mirrors (like one of those weird ass 70's broadway movies).

However, I didn't think to study that part...........so I'll go do that now.

ignorantmaddam
05-19-2006, 01:44 AM
I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME WHO NOTICED THAT.

½ - ∑mptﻹ
05-21-2006, 05:50 PM
http://inkescape.blogspot.com/2006/02/ions.html
after a quick read on the link (good link)
I recolletc some scenes form the video.

When the male looks through the window... when the female move its arms:

The question is:
What are your concepts for the many bodies on the background (between the flashing lights)?

VERY good actually. I'm really really into the jungian psychology theory that can be applied to AEnima, so an overview of applying it to the rest of the catalog was a real treat for me. :).

in fact those jungian theories may have something to do with my display name.....

hmmmmm........

½ - ∑mptﻹ
05-21-2006, 06:05 PM
I didin't really think very much of the many bodies put away in the video. I was too captivated by the other awesome stuff in the vid.

ThirdEyeHansel
06-11-2006, 11:17 AM
the bodies were infact the woman just reflected in a room with alot of mirrors...

if you'll notice to the left where it is a little bit more lit, the body behind her does the EXACT same thing she does... so Its a room of reflection

willholt627
02-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Adam DID direct the Sober and Prison Sex videos. Fred Stuhr was the stop-motion animator. Itty bitty difference there.

chrisrogerfa1513
07-12-2018, 06:07 PM
Maybe it is freedom symbol. Anyone think about that?

mixlikes
11-14-2018, 04:51 AM
If you talk about background reflection of light in the room. It means women stand in front of the mirror to shine like the light about the body to attract to men.