PDA

View Full Version : lyrics

andreagirl
05-09-2006, 09:21 PM
i believe i'm hearing "i won't steep in muddy waters'-reference to kettle/containment---any thoughts on this?

CaseLogic
05-09-2006, 10:32 PM
I hear pretty clearly "Eyehole deep in muddy waters" the first time, and eyeballs deep the remaining.

As a sidenote, anyone really listen closely to the second line, and hear "hair" instead of "head"? I almost always hear "You must have been out of your hair", which wouldn't waver in meaning with out of your head.

Earmuffs
05-10-2006, 05:43 PM
I hear pretty clearly "Eyehole deep in muddy waters" the first time, and eyeballs deep the remaining.

As a sidenote, anyone really listen closely to the second line, and hear "hair" instead of "head"? I almost always hear "You must have been out of your hair", which wouldn't waver in meaning with out of your head.

Exactly---Cause that definitely fits with the next line "......raised the dair". people who think he is saying "...Head/..... Dead " are retarded.

andreagirl
05-10-2006, 08:57 PM
Exactly---Cause that definitely fits with the next line "......raised the dair". people who think he is saying "...Head/..... Dead " are retarded.
i hear hair also--but what is dair?

Terry21
05-12-2006, 02:23 AM
It could be either hair or head.

RCBT2000
05-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Is anyone else hearing mighty fingers instead of fatty fingers? It just sounds better that way to me.

evilprimeval
05-12-2006, 11:29 AM
i hear hair also--but what is dair?
The "retarded" comment was projection.