PDA

View Full Version : 2006 March Newletter

defjuxie
05-09-2006, 07:58 PM
the more i read this over again the more i believe it is the story that leads up to rosetta stoned...

Walking on the remains of a tile floor, I began thinking about the strange things Bill Manspeaker had told me... about those who still camped out here at night, attracted by Giant Rock's history... by its mystique, some probably even looking for UFOs. The lonely California badlands... What a perfect place, I thought, for someone to find human guinea pigs, the unwitting victims of Uncle Sam's black ops and MILABS (military abductions), especially in the "safety zones", an altogether different animal from the Klaatu-like space brothers (?) with their perfect teeth.

But I had to wonder whether or not if he ever managed to separate the true vibrations from the discords if someone would have to change him like a baby.

anyway...

eni mann
05-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Nice find. Thanks for this, it certainly sheds new light on a highly debatable song.

moneyisevil
05-10-2006, 04:27 PM
hey anyone notice it says TOOL 10,000 days on the last picture of the rock (right picture)...did we know the title then?