PDA

View Full Version : Do the pictures look backward to you without the glasses?

Neel
05-09-2006, 01:30 PM
I was looking at the pictures today, and when I don't use the glasses, the pictures seem kind of flipped.
I dont think it has anything to do with the puzzle, but I was wondering if it seemed that way to everybody else. Maybe thats just the way the photography works.

kaspguy
05-10-2006, 05:37 AM
nope, they're the same with and without the glasses

zol
05-11-2006, 06:02 AM
Are you cross-eyed?

They look fine to me. With or without.

implandnoises
05-15-2006, 12:53 AM
I was looking at the pictures today, and when I don't use the glasses, the pictures seem kind of flipped.
I dont think it has anything to do with the puzzle, but I was wondering if it seemed that way to everybody else. Maybe thats just the way the photography works.

Hmm, no one gave you a fair go. You, my friend, are correct. The pictures should look backwards if you look at them cross-eyed without the glasses. That means that whatever should look far away is sticking out and anything that should be closest is in the distance. For your eyes to get the proper effect without the glasses, you need to diverge your eyes - the opposite of crossing them. Like looking through the images (instead of having your vision meet infront of them like with cross-eyes). This, however, can be very difficult with images of this size, so if you can't get it, don't worry, just use the glasses.