PDA

View Full Version : Hmm

Snakedragon
05-09-2006, 09:51 AM
what building is that in the back of maynard's pic (the one that the woman/angel thing/person is holding?

it kinda looks like the empire state building

Grimgrumthegnome
05-09-2006, 10:12 AM
i believe it is the empire state building, and she is, in my opinion, representing sex (one of our duties on earth is reproduction)...the other woman is representing love (our other duty is unifying with another spirit)...the unification is clear because in this pic maynard and the woman are pictured together in the mirror, and in the next pic (in the same location) is a spirit with its hands joined (as though it is actually two loving spirits joined together in one)... i have a whole theory, some of which is right, some may be wrong, but i am very certain the unification is correct because of all the twos... (obviously these have all been stated in the past, but not on this thread, so why not say it again...)
communication - one phone for maynard, one phone for someone else
sharing - we're allowed the contents of one box, but we must not be greedy (as the other box is closed) - also maynard is sharing wine with us (giving us our glass, his glass is on the table still)
reproduction - i already mentioned, but in addition i believe it ties in with the fetus in the skull, saying that we must always keep our future generations in our mind, we must be careful not to destroy their home

the clock is pointed at 11...think of JIMMY - "1 and 1 is one 11" ...this is the obvious giveaway that the pic is about joining two to make one

"shine on forever, shine on benevolent sun, shine upon the broken, shine until the two become one"

here's the rest of my theory, and i also like what SPIGOT says on this thread:

http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=46514

Rosette feasted
05-09-2006, 10:17 AM
(one of our duties on earth is reproduction
Now that there are more than enough children, I think that one of our dutys is using condoms!

toocooltool
05-09-2006, 10:18 AM
Now that there are more than enough children, I think that one of our dutys is using condoms!

A JOKE!

Grimgrumthegnome
05-09-2006, 10:21 AM
hahaha, ok...let's try to reach an agreement...

reproduction is a duty that SHOULD only be fulfilled once a person has reached a spiritual equilibrium with those around him/her...

but for 90% of the world, yes, perhaps they should keep it wrapped up