3_Libras457
05-08-2006, 10:34 PM
haha nice

JOK3R
05-09-2006, 01:47 AM
lol

Kaiyuss
05-09-2006, 02:39 AM
Haha, this dude kicks ass. I like this thread. By the way, I agree 100% on these lyrics. Official.

Supergroup
05-09-2006, 05:15 AM
Oooooooooooowaaaaaayaaayyyyyuhh.
OoooooOOOoooooohwaayyyyayyyuh.
Heyahniyatoo. Heyahniyatoohoohooming.
Oooooooooowayyyaaayyyuhhh.
OooooOOOoooohwayyyyayyuh.
Heyahniyatoomiuhniyacoo.

=P

This is actually pretty close. Well done. But what does it mean? Maybe the answer is hidden in the "Rosetta Stoned".... anyone care to decipher?
god I am corny.

epidermalfuture
05-09-2006, 09:45 AM
here's my take on it....LP/LK/RS all belong together as one track....LP is a "classical indian chant" of sort's at this time unknown....if we step back a moment and remember some info hung on a carrot by "BMB" you remember news of Maynard using different approaches to the vocal's, not so much words, but vowels and voicing's (can't remember the exact info given) no if we fast forward just after the middle of RS here we find Maynard using this vocal idea..but listen carfully....to me it sounds like a "new school" version of an indian chant....hence the reason for LP..it was forshadowing rosetta stoned ....that what i percieved out of LP/LK/RS..they are one track

tool25
05-09-2006, 12:08 PM
yep..

beligerentfokker
05-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Heyahniyatoomiuhniyacoo.

=P

that's fuckin hilarious.. nice job

Bakeup
05-10-2006, 08:42 AM
here's my take on it....LP/LK/RS all belong together as one track....LP is a "classical indian chant" of sort's at this time unknown....if we step back a moment and remember some info hung on a carrot by "BMB" you remember news of Maynard using different approaches to the vocal's, not so much words, but vowels and voicing's (can't remember the exact info given) no if we fast forward just after the middle of RS here we find Maynard using this vocal idea..but listen carfully....to me it sounds like a "new school" version of an indian chant....hence the reason for LP..it was forshadowing rosetta stoned ....that what i percieved out of LP/LK/RS..they are one track

I agree. I think they are all three connected

Koan
05-11-2006, 09:02 AM

I very much like this theory, although Lipan Conjuring seems to me as a conclusion to The Pot. There's a lot going on in that song beyond the obvious hypocrital stoner/politician interpretation.

NextChapter
05-11-2006, 01:55 PM
that's fuckin hilarious.. nice job
i agree, good stuff. . .and suprisingly acurrate

paraflux
05-11-2006, 02:03 PM
This is a fun thread.

Triangular_Vision
05-11-2006, 08:11 PM
yes, yes, lets keep it going!! though at the moment i have nothing further to contribute to whats been said other than HOLY SHIT...

BSUfanatic
05-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Heyahniyatoomiuhniyacoo.

=P

Very close interpretation but I think in the fifth line he actually sings

OoooooOOOoooohhwayyyyayyyaaayyuuaahnah.

Otherwise, your lyrics are correct. =p

APOCALYPSEENSABAHNUR
05-11-2006, 08:55 PM
I'm afraid:

I'm a bastardarian.

Wonko The Sane
05-11-2006, 09:22 PM
lol. Nice thread Snakeeyedhawk. Maynard never fails to move me with his lyrical prowess.

JOK3R
05-12-2006, 01:58 AM
funny how accurate they are. i just listened to it while reading along.

s ti N Kfizt
05-12-2006, 02:03 AM
i hear it quite differently...

silerwen
05-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Heyahniyatoomiuhniyacoo.

=P

so who here has some power....?

i think this transcription should be posted to the "lyrics" section of this site..

should there be a vote?

Good Stuff

#Notion
05-13-2006, 03:08 PM
WTF. How can you people say its Heyahniyatoo?? Here I'll spell it out for you:

Heyahniyatayaaa
Heyahniyatayaaa

say it with me

Heyahniyatayaaa

Geeze its almost as bad as people hearing some st00pid shit about maynard telling you to go to school when you play a song backwards. But anyways I guess we'll just wait for the official lyrics on this one.