PDA

View Full Version : viginti tres, track 23

toolmaul
05-06-2006, 09:24 PM
I hope someone else has noticed this, but if you count wings for marie and 10,000 days as 1 track, which in reality they are, then viginti tres is track 23 of the combo of lateralus and 10,000 days.
Of course that goes out the window if you count lost keys and rosetta stoned as 1.
or lateralus, disposition, reflection, triad as one.

But I just noticed, overall since aenema, we have; stinkfist, eulogy, H, forty six & 2, Hooker With a Penis, Jimmy, Pushit, Aenema, Third Eye, The Grudge, The Patient, Schism, Parabol Parabola, Ticks & Leeches, Lateralus Disposition Reflection Triad Faaip De Oiad (All one song really), Vicarious, Jambi, Wings for Marie 10,000 Days, The Pot, Lost Keys Rosetta Stoned, Intension, Right In Two, and finally Viginti Tres. Count out those song, if there's no comma I'm saying the two songs are one, and I didn't count any segues except Faaip. And Vigitni Tres is the 23rd song.

Hey I know it might seem contrived but it works pretty well and fits the song name. And I only tried once to get that, didn't have to rethink what I consider 1 song once