PDA

View Full Version : My sacrifice for you.

GullyFoyle
05-06-2006, 02:44 PM
That shit on TB got me thinking that maybe the 3-d photos could layer over each other in some unique way. So instead of trying to scan them in and try to layer them on the computer, I took cut thru the middle of the booklet separating all of the stereoscopic images down the middle. Some of the photos do seem to layer two members together at a time. For instance Justin appears behind Danny and his bird seems to rest on danny's shoulder. Maynard seems to be giving wine to Adam. The curtains don't quite match up all that well to me and the members keep moving in and out and right about now I have a huge headache. I can't say that I have eliminated this idea, but my hopes are losing ground. So basically I'm telling you not to cut your booklet up like me and maybe try and do it in photoshop or whatever.

gf

Rosette feasted
05-06-2006, 02:57 PM
please tell me that you're kidding

GullyFoyle
05-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Yeah, I regret it, but at 9.98 I'm just going to get another copy and put it away. Got too fucking high and had a brainfart..... I really thought I was on to something. Tried to flip them back and forth and they seem to overlap, then the scissors were just calling to me from the table in front of me..... I just figured I'd save anyone else the stupidity.

gf

DON IOTAE
05-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Well, brainfart indeed.

don't believe everything they tell you...

GullyFoyle
05-06-2006, 03:18 PM
well hell they didn't tell me to do that... like I said I just got "too" high (if that's possible) at least too much for the stereoscopic booklets safety!

nice sig
gf

group11
05-06-2006, 08:12 PM
As with anything Tool does, I dont think that they "puzzle" is so literal, perhaps more metaphorical.

apathetic goat
05-07-2006, 02:23 AM
That got a chuckle out of me. I'm certainly not brave enough to deface my copy of 10KD.

SiGuy
05-07-2006, 02:32 AM
who cares? its just a bunch of paper and glue, i thought it was the art, and the music, that were supposed to matter.