PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle

WTFmate
05-06-2006, 01:27 PM
Ok, I was wondering if anyone knows what this puzzle being talked about on toolband.com is about. They said the photos of the band members were "clues." They failed to mention, however, what the puzzle was. If anyone knows what I'm talking about please let me know.

DON IOTAE
05-06-2006, 02:57 PM
dont know!

GullyFoyle
05-06-2006, 03:11 PM
won't know, oh no!!!!

gf

Apache
05-06-2006, 11:40 PM
yeah if you look at it there are lots of crazy things in the pictures. whats the deal with haveing 2 things around all the pictures? 2 glasses of wine, two lights, two phones. there seems to be two piles of objects set on the table. Other numbers show up throughout the pictures like 11, 13 , and 9 if you count the objects on the table. In the picture with Maynard there seems to be a dual nature in the picture i'm not really sure about. (looking at the woman and the building and maynard and the womans chest) It could be masculine/feminine or child/man sides of maynard or the album(s, because of all the two's throughout the pictures). I do not really know what it is about but i have my ideas. I would post them but they would just get torn to shreds. oh well its just a thought anyway.

Lost Keys
05-07-2006, 12:05 AM
yeah if you look at it there are lots of crazy things in the pictures. whats the deal with haveing 2 things around all the pictures? 2 glasses of wine, two lights, two phones. there seems to be two piles of objects set on the table. Other numbers show up throughout the pictures like 11, 13 , and 9 if you count the objects on the table. In the picture with Maynard there seems to be a dual nature in the picture i'm not really sure about. (looking at the woman and the building and maynard and the womans chest) It could be masculine/feminine or child/man sides of maynard or the album(s, because of all the two's throughout the pictures). I do not really know what it is about but i have my ideas. I would post them but they would just get torn to shreds. oh well its just a thought anyway.

since there is two pictures that make up the sterescopic image wouldn't the numbers be doubled?

go!!

Apache
05-07-2006, 12:14 AM
lol i knew i would get a joke, yes there are four but whats the fun of looking at it without the neato glasses? I guess you could put it on the wall and stare at it cross eyed?

ktrip
05-07-2006, 12:30 AM
no you couldnt, it wouldnt work properley crosseyed.

Opiate Son
05-07-2006, 10:21 AM

did you notice the 2 boxes on the desk in Maynards picture? one is opened but ther other isn't.......yet.

<shane>
05-07-2006, 10:28 AM
I think that the puzzle is revealed once you figure out the theme for each room.Danny's is demonology.the other three i haven't figured out yet...

Amethyst Believer
05-07-2006, 10:32 AM
no you couldnt, it wouldnt work properley crosseyed.Heh. Just tried it. It does. Pictures come out smaller, though.

Metlamaniac
05-07-2006, 10:35 AM
Yeh it does work cross eyed. Perfectly infact. But obviously the lenses magnify it so its better using them

chalk_line
05-07-2006, 12:39 PM

Also, the woman holding the penis building has 2 fingers held up in her right hand.

waffel
05-07-2006, 12:41 PM
GOOD FIND!

however, it looks like her thumbs and forefinger kinda, like she's grabbing onto the tower. it just doesnt look right.

Antar
05-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Has anyone tried cutting the pictures to see if mixing them causes some kind of overlapping?

Att57
05-07-2006, 07:51 PM
does anyone think the significance of the number 2 could possibly refer to another album?....a double album?....to be released later?...does that make sense to anyone?

Lost Keys
05-07-2006, 08:06 PM
I don't know if this has been mentioned but one obvious thing I noticed is the only one not sitting down is Justin. maybe everyone is quiting TOOL and Justin is going onto music he's always wanted to create:

Synth Celtic Rockabilly with a hint of BeBop.

can't fuckin wait!